𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ "𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ "𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞." ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

 She has to be joking. Shedding a tear, her reality felt unreal. The words echoed while she tried to keep her composure.

"I don't understand why I have to go. I belong in France. 'Ogwarts has nothing to do with me and there is no valid reason why I should be going there. The UK's equestrian team isn't as good as France."

Jessica's voice was hostile, arguing with her Mother. The phonetic structure of her voice fluctuated from British to French.

The young girl looked at the acres behind her mother. A feeling swelled in her throat, enabling her to talk. In the French sunlight, she glowed beautifully. From fourteen to sixteen, she had changed. Athena could barely recognize her daughter anymore. Cat-like eyes gazed at her mother with fear and anger.

"This is because of you and father working at the Ministry. You just want me to move there to have a perfect little family again-" She accused, anger in her veins from the last time she saw her mom.

"Our family misses you. You've changed so much and Andrew hasn't seen you since three months ago." Her mother reasoned, gently cupping her daughter's face.

"Please come home."

Before she could melt in her mother's touch, she felt restrained. Her dreams were so close. Looking around her beautiful Beauxbatons dorm, her heart sank for the thousandth time.

"Mom, I love it here. This is my home."

"I discussed it with your Coach. He said it was fine if you stayed at Hogwarts." Those words rang through her body.

She looked at the older figure- her thoughts going like clockwork, one after another. "What about what you've always wanted me to do?" Her eyes bored at her, "Paris is the fashion capital."

Her mother's sharp blue eyes glared at her brown ones, "Fashion is all over the world." Athena's voice was sharp, "And no matter what, it's too late. You're going to Hogwarts."

Her throat became tight. The girl's anger and anguish filled her body. Her frustration came in the form of tears. Her stubbornness fought with her emotions, fighting to stay reserved. You can't let her win. Perfect. Everything was perfect, she turned everything around in the nick of time. The black-haired girl built her everything. And now, her work- her life, they felt farther away in a second. Snap. Everything was gone.

"Why are you so pained, my sweet?" Her mother held her face.

 "When you came here, you wanted to transfer as soon as possible."

"You'll never know how much I work to sustain my reputation." She snapped, her words having an impact on herself. "You could have at least told me at the beginning of the year."

Jessica took a deep breath before standing up. Relentlessly packing her things, she threw scarves, dresses, and shoes in frustration. The black-haired girl's anger attempted to mask the sadness that she contained. Lord knows she couldn't hold it in.

" I apologize for not telling you, my sweet, but please. We all miss you."

"Fine."

One deep breath and she nodded. God, I hate this. Everything was going to change.

_____________________________________________

𝑨/𝑵: 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔.

𝑬𝒅𝒊𝒕: 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 :))

𝑬𝒅𝒊𝒕 𝟐: 𝑹𝒆𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔