𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞." ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

A knock echoed throughout the entire house.

Scrambling, Sirius never heard his mother so stressed. Cluttered drawers and slammed doors, heeled steps sounded the hallway.

"Hurry up all of you!" The woman kicked Sirius's door, "Sirius Black! Our guests are here."

Regulus stood the outside his door, earning a smile from his mother. 

"Good boy." She prided, seeing him wait for his mother and guests to arrive.

Walburga fiddled with her hair and clothes, muttering to herself like the mad woman she was. Black hair in a tight bun, Walburga's dress followed her. Her black train mimicked the black embellishments on the wall.

"Regulus! Sirius! Come downstairs, the Blancs are here!" She held her dress as she descended the stairs. 

"Orion! Open the door!" Walburga screamed, wrath in her voice.

The woman had hollow cheeks with blue eyes colder than ice. As Orion opened the door, Walburga grabbed her two kids, putting them beside her.

A blonde woman walked in, ocean blue eyes with a friendly smile on her face. Accompanied by an Asian man by her side, they both glowed with happiness.

Cheers echoed throughout the house, Walburga and Orion greeted the Blancs with hugs.

"Athena, oh, how amazing it is to see you," She hugged her. Walburga had a positive energy that made Sirius raise his eyebrows. 

"Walburga, Orion," Athena smiled, nodding to them as they exchanged hugs.

Orion smiled at Justin, "Good to see you, Mr. van der Blanc."

His face remained the same, professionalism and composure surrounded him.

"Good to see you as well, Orion."

The blonde woman looked at the two, rolling her eyes. "Oh please, this is not business, loosen up won't you?" Mrs. van der Blanc chuckled, looking at the two.

Mrs. van der Blanc leaned toward her husband, an endearing look in her eyes. 

"Be nice," Athena muttered. 

Her words lingered as Justin smiled. His face became more friendly as he listened. Athena grinned, her friendly and comforting gaze coming upon Sirius and Regulus.

"Boys. It's good to see you again," She curtly nodded, taking off her coat and holding it.

"Allow me." Orion quickly exclaimed, putting it in a closet and taking Justin's as well.