𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛  𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛  𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞.♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"What house do you think you're going to be in?"

Her brown eyes traced the clouds, grinning at their shape. Turning to her, he waited for an answer.

Sirius watched her in her peaceful demeanour. "Princess?"

She closed her eyes and hummed in response."Yes, Sirius?" Her hands were placed on her belly, basking in the sun.

"What house do you think you'll be sorted?"

Opening her eyes and turning to him, she almost got lost in his gaze. With a coy smile on her face, she scrunched her eyebrows in thought. "I don't know Sirius. I might as well be sorted in Slytherin or Ravenclaw. I mean, aren't those the only choice?"

Sirius nodded to her words.

"I don't think you'll be in Slytherin." He spoke up. "If you were, they wouldn't deserve you."

Her smile was one of sweetness, feeling light with his words. "Really? You think that?"

Sirius sat up, "Of course, I do! You're kind, you're smart. That hat would be dodgy if they put you with those rubbish Slytherins."

"Thanks, Sirius."

The light wind was refreshing, letting her think. Looking at the grass, she tried to muster up some words "I think you'll be in Gryffindor."

He practically lit up. "You think so? That I'll be a Gryffindor?"

"Obviously! Sirius, you are braver than any soul I've ever met. You stood up for yourself so many times nonetheless. The hat would be stupid if you weren't in Gryffindor."

They both smiled at their words. Turning around, Jessica spotted a dandelion in the corner, shining its yellow hue.

Stepping away from him, she spotted a patch, nipping them with a pinch of her fingers. 

"Jess, what are you doing?"

With a dozen flowers in her hand, she walked back with a smile. "I have an idea, Sirius!" She shouted, running around the van der Blanc fields.

He watched her run in excitement, only for her to plop down with yellow flowers. Lifting her hand, she made the flowers float- something that left him in amazement.

"How can you do that?"

Jessica smiled. His face was priceless. "Just practice."

Grabbing multiple flowers, her hands twisted them together, beautifully floating in the air. Sirius's jaw dropped to the floor. For a wizard, it seemed too magical.