Yandere Girlfriend x Reader

Requested by @randomusername12341

The Reader can be seen as any gender

This is my first fanfic so I really hope you like it!!!

//

Love can be described as a myriad of feelings: anger, nervousness, happiness, and so many more emotions rolled into one. Sometimes, these feelings will conflict, and continue to build up until you couldn't control yourself anymore. So, Girlfriend chose to use this to justify why she was covered in blood. She had done it out of pure love, after all.

Ever since her stupid, blue-haired boyfriend lost a rap battle to some random bomb in an alleyway and Girlfriend left him behind, there wasn't much that she focused on. She didn't really want to go back to living with her parents--she was an adult, for God's sake--so she just spent most of her time wandering around, feeling empty. For how long, Girlfriend wasn't sure, but time was the least of her concerns. Especially after she saw Y/N.

It could best be described as love at first sight. Every detail that she observed from the stunning body of Y/N only fueled the fire of love burning deep within her. Girlfriend tried so hard to ignore it, but there was only so much she could do. The feelings only kept building, and she would have no choice but to act on them.

Girlfriend needed to know everything about Y/N. She needed to watch them every day, to see them in their natural beauty. She had to stalk Y/N--there was no other way around it. Girlfriend was too nervous to approach them, and why should she ruin the relationship they had now, anyways? It was as perfect as Y/N in Girlfriend's eyes. What better way to understand her crush than to watch their every move? It wasn't as if Girlfriend had anything more productive to do.

Y/N was quite careless when it came to safety, always leaving a door unlocked or a curtain partially open. It was easy for Girlfriend to go unnoticed as she observed them. At first, the stalking was going perfectly! Girlfriend was even slowly starting to gain the courage to take it a step further--to confront Y/N, and make sure they knew that they belonged to Girlfriend; and she wouldn't have it any other way.

It all started that very morning, where Girlfriend awoke and immediately made her way to Y/N's house. She peeked through their bedroom window, watching with a loving smile as they went about their morning routine.

Girlfriend noticed you had been smiling at your phone that morning, and made a mental note that when she broke in tonight, she would gave it check your contacts. She couldn't have anyone else thinking that Y/N was theirs! She had to keep you safe, protected in her arms, no matter the cost.

Girlfriend had only been stalking for an hour or so when she saw Y/N open the door to greet a guest. She was shaking in anger as the two of you hugged, and practically seething with ferocity as the two of you kissed.

Someone thought that they could make Y/N theirs, and someone was clearly going to get hurt.

////

When Y/N finally excuse themselves to use the restroom, leaving their guest all alone, Girlfriend took her chance to strike. Nobody else was allowed to love Y/N! Y/N is Girlfriend's. Forever and always. She would make sure of that.

So when Y/N came back downstairs and was greeted by bloody remains and a smiling Girlfriend standing calmly in the middle, they screamed in fear.

But that was perfectly fine.

Sooner or later, Y/N would just have to accept that they belong to Girlfriend, and always will.

Forever.

//