Important Announcement

[This was also posted in my art book]

Okay, so long story short, I'm leaving the fnf fandom and this book is going to be discontinued.

Honestly, I still like drawing the characters, I still like playing the game and mods, but I just hate the fandom at this point.

I don't want to be associated with the kind of people in this fandom. I enjoyed my time here. But it's time for me to leave and start something different.

I'll remeber everyone, though. This fandom helped me grow as a person, and make a few friends, even though they don't speak to me much anymore, and probably won't after I say all of this.

So yeah, I'm done. This book is discontinued, and my art book will be, too. I'm going to finish my requests first, though! So don't worry.

I understand if you want to unfollow me. I know that I would.

I'm going to keep my account the same, though. For anyone who stumbles upon it in the future. And instead, I'll make a new account, which will be my main one. I'll be sure to let you know what my account is once I create it.

So, bye everyone! It was fun while it lasted. And I hope that we can still be friends, even though I won't be making anymore fnf content.