Yandere Senpai x reader

Requested by belencruz598

Sorry for the wait!!!

The reader can be seen as any gender

//

Y/N was leaning against their desk, eyes drooping. There was already so much schoolwork to do, and it was only the first day!

They barely paid attention to the lecture their math teacher was rambling on with; they simply scribbled and doodled in their notebook and didn't worry about taking notes--they could worry about that later.

The sound of the bell finally ringing was more comforting than just about anything as it rang out and signalled the end of class. Y/N's hands worked like lightning as they gathered up all their materials, haphazardly throwing them in their bag and darting out the door.

Y/N was running so fast that they didn't even realize they were headed straight into another person until it was too late.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, are you okay?!" Y/N asked as they frantically grabbed at the books they dropped. After they had everything, they stood up, andcane face to face with the unknown person--the cute unknown person.

Yeah, Y/N found them pretty attractive. He had what looked like the softest and fluffiest strawberry blonde hair in the world, which complemented his light blue suit. His tie was done in a way that made it seem sloppy but charming, and his suit was partially untucked, but that just made him look more handsome.

He smiled brightly at Y/N, gently taking his books from her grasp. "Not a problem, darling."

His voice was like silk as it reached Y/N's ears, smooth and softer than a cloud. They couldn't help but blush.

He then briskly walked past them, leaving Y/N blushing and standing in the middle of the hallway.

As soon as Y/N was out of his sight, his calm and gentle facade slipped away. He grinned to himself as he navigated the halls, picturing Y/N in his mind.

The second he laid eyes on Y/N, he knew he wanted them. Their beautiful eyes, the school uniform that somehow looked a billion times better around your gorgeous body... Oh, he was down bad.

That didn't matter too much, though--soon, he would have Y/N all to himself. He was Senpai, after all--the perfect, handsome man who deserved anyone and everything he wanted. And he would do anything to get that.

Anything.

//

Sorry it's so short ;-; I had boatloads of schoolwork to finish