[🌹] 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙲𝚞𝚙 (𝙳𝚂! Insomnia? - fluff?)

This is dedicated to -Dormindo-

______________________________________
_________________________________________
Third person POV:

There was a new opened cafe recently. And our coffee addict Glitch surely became a regular customer almost immediately.

Today was like any other day, Error was having his usual coffee in one of the tables. Enjoying every sip.

Til someone entered the door.

Error recognize them as Dream.

He tense at Dream's presence. Tho Error is technically innocent. He is still one of the most wanted criminals. Why was he a criminal? Well... He's a friend of Nightmare, the entity of negativity and JR's number one most wanted "criminal", apparently is enough for Dream to count him as a criminal. And he did manage to get Nightmare and Cross out of jail too many times.

Dream noticed that an aura tensed and saw Error at the corner of his eyes. He didn't face his direction for he knows it will make it worse. He continued to walk towards the counter and order his coffee.

Not so long after, Dream finally got one of the coffee he ordered.

(Yes, he ordered a lot. For Ink is unable to make him one coz he's still in his mission. Though he can just ask a guard or something to get him coffee but Ink have already made a plan, just for him to stop doing his paperwork for awhile... How or why. ...Let's just say, Ink made a deal with a devil.)

While waiting for his other cups, he decided to sit and talk with Error...

Error panicked when he saw Dream moving towards him. Of course, Dream felt this. He sign, feeling a little headache.

"Hello Error, can you relax a bit. Your giving me a little headache..."

He did calm down a bit, but not completely.

Dream just sign again.

.
.
.

"So how's Nightmare?"

.
.
.

"Same as always, but why are you here talking to me?!" He whisper-yelled at the end.

"Waiting for my orders to be done and there's not much seat, so why not." Then sips coffee. "Also... luckily for you. I didn't brought a warrant with me, so I have no right to arrest you on the spot."

They became silent. Though it's not a comfortable nor an awkward one. You can still feel the tensed atmosphere... Or that just Dream feeling Error's wary aura.

Time passes by, like maybe minutes or it's already an hour. Dream was finally got his ordered coffees. It was time for too go back.

Before going to the door, he made a quick stop to Error's table and said, "Say hello to Nightmare for me". Finally left.

Error surely was confused.

_________________________________________

A/N:

This is somewhat horrible... I didn't have an idea of where I was going. I might make a part two of this, coz I think this could end up better. Though that won't happen anytime soon.

(Yeah I'll definitely do.)

:/

Bye~♡︎

[A/N Edited]