[🌹] Distraction (Ds! Dreamberry - fluff)

Request by dumbpersontm

________________ _ _ ______ _ _ _
__________

At Dream's office.

Blue's pov.:

Dream is currently been working on those huge pile of papers. Like wow, it's as tall as me.

I've been watching for hours now. Sitting on one of his open windows. Constantly make a little bit of noise each time I sigh and yawning.

...

Man, I feel bad for what I'm going to do...

You see, me and Ink got into a little game of truth and dare with the "Meme Squad"- And creepy Inky, dared me to distract Big Fluffy Angel here.

Pretty sure that he knew that pretty boy is busy, with him being close to Dream. Yeah... this proves that he still has braincells even though he's easy to manipulate at times. Because this is a bit challenging.

Been trying to make a topic but each time... No response.

I swear, he's getting better at tuning me out, for how much I have bothering (flirting) him.

He's that determined to finish those, huh. Tho I'm not planning to give up at the dare, just yet.

I still have a trick on my sleeves...

I reach to his wings. And just like that... He screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Ow, that was some sharp and deafening scream, just how I remembered. Even covering the part of my skull where the ears was supposed to be, was not enough. I hope I'm not going to be deaf... QwQ

When I looked at the surrounding... there are shattered glass everywhere. Oops.

When he, almost immediately, recovered from the state of shock from touching his wings. He scolds me.

"Why the heck did you do that!"

"Trying to get your attention...?" I said shrugging not showing any regrets. I'm actually not, with all honesty. I just love how he reacts to whatever I do, everytime. I find it adorable.

...Even though that scream was painful to hear.

As this was happening. A few guards and staff entered the room, worried for Dream and curious of what made him scream.

Now, Witnessing the aftermath of the stunt I just did.

_____ _ _ _

3rd person pov

After telling the others to clean out the glass shards in the office. Dream drag Blue with him, heading towards his room, for a talk.

As they arrive, Dream immediately went towards the bed as he see the other follow at the corner of his eye sockets. They sat at the edge as he then glared at him.

"You better have a good reason to interrupt me."

Even when he rivals the sun, so bright and warm, he seems to bare some coldness towards everyone around him. Well aside from children of course. He adores them with all his soul.

Not that he's outright cold or anything. He's eyes just don't hold any joy or anything that screams positivity, for that matter. Instead, His gaze only holds authority. Or maybe it's only reserve towards Blue.

Blue's thoughts runs wildly as he brainstorms anything that he could say to distract Dream, away from the current topic. But sadly couldn't think anything and is lost staring at the Angelic featured skeleton in front of him.

"That's cute." Blue stated out of nowhere. Or should I say... he stated out of the blue.

"...What?"

Hoping to avoid the trouble he is in. Might as well continue to complement Mr. Sunshine.

"Don't deny it, Dreamy~ you're reactions are always adorable." Blue continued, teasingly.

"Adorable!?" Dream muttered in response.

Blue continued to tease the other. And even took the advantage of taking the liberty of hugging them. Not giving the other a chance to compose himself.

Dream on the other hand, felt humiliated by the second that pass.

_____ _ _ _

Dream's Pov:

I felt my brain being fried. Finding this conversation being out of topic.

...And feeling myself flustered.

Having the prick's hands around me and me too overwhelmed with humiliation. I just buried my skull on his shoulders.

He even have the audacity to laugh on my misery. Tho he was trying contain it. It still didn't hide the fact that he's vibrating, in the process. My ability to sense emotions around me didn't help the current situation either. In the end, I just grumbled my frustrations.

Time has passed, I already had Blue to shut up. For his half witted explanation is getting me no where.

But sadly for me, I'm trap in his arms with him fast asleep, which I only assume. At least we already shifted to a comfortable position... His words still lingering in my head.

As my emotion calmed down. Exhaustion soon slowly catched up to me.

"Guess I'll sleep too."

I sigh to myself, knowing that I'm going to regret neglecting my work tomorrow.

_____ _ _ _

~The next day~

I woke up seeing Blue already gone, most likely went back to his apartment.

Getting dressed up for the day, I proceed on heading to my office.

And just as expected...

My workload got doubled.

_________________________________________

A/N:
I finally finished one!!! After all the delays, it's finally done!! \(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')/

3 more to go...

I'll just see you all in the next update

And

Bye~♡︎