Killing you with boredom (ft. past Dream and Nightmare)

*Days before the day Dream ate the apples

Dream: "I swear!!! If I get another villager complaining about Nightmare again!! I'm giving him a piece of my mind!!!"

*Not even a day later

Dream: *face darkens* "hehehe" *he humorlessly laugh*

.
.
.

Nightmare: *woke up and find himself being tied up in a chair; that is also tied up with the tree* "uhhhh...?"

Dream: "Good, your finally awake." *Appeared while holding a stack of paper*

Nightmare: "What's that?"
*Curious of what those papers are for, not knowing that he'll soon regret those piece of papers."

Dream: "Oh this? This is just a speech I made for two days straight." 
* =)  AKA "Chara face" *

____ _ _

Sadly Nightmare didn't learn his lesson. At least he survive, right?

Completely tuned out Dream's speech that was given to him for 5 hours straight which was exactly 76 papers that Dream wrote non-stop for two and a half days.

Now lacking of sleep, yet hearing another complain once again. He reached for an apple of his side. Only thinking of one thing.

'So 76 papers is not enough for you, then I'm going to make it longer for you and kill you out of boredom... Let's immobilize you first.'

____ _ _

Nightmare was just arriving when he see the scene.

Nightmare: "Holy Chicken Poop!"

Dream turned to face him.

Dream: "Get ready Nightmare... It will be doubled this time." *a Sword appeared on his hand*

And Nightmare be like:

Sees an apple on the ground

"Yoink!"

Eats immediately and he suddenly have a staff, most likely a magic staff.

Opens a portal and

"YEET!!" Himself.

_____ _ _ _

Bonus:

*Kevin peacefully resting in his coop*

Kevin: You target the wrong creature, guardian— For I am the immortal rooster and I am a negative entity.

*A small portal formed near him, revealing Nightmare's hands*

Nightmare: Almost forgot about you.

*Takes Kevin and the portal closed*

_________________________________________

A/N:
🙃

I just don't get why he ate the apple, I mean I do, but still-

So I conclude that he wasn't thinking rationally because of stress and pressure(?)...

Tho I always think that Ds! Dream had a way with words... Then the idea that him killing Nightmare with boring long speech would be a interesting killing method, without the killing part 😂

_____ _ _ ______ _ _ _

Bye~♡︎