If Dreamswap characters is Pregnant

Basically what I think they be doing if they are pregnant.
_________________________________________

*°•Dream•°*

•Doesn't have any food cravings.

•Still continues work but does less work load than he normally does.

(Being someone who manages everything, he only manages 20% workload and have most of it be done by Ink—being the his right hand man. With him supervising, of course. If desperate and annoyed enough, hell let Blue help.)

_____________________

*°•Ink•°*

•Would likely have huge mood swings. Even though his emotions are still completely fabricated (according to Dream).

•No weird cravings eaten (thank to Dream) but has big appetite.

•Won't be able to go missions. But if he's bored enough he would insist to at least help Dream with his paperwork.

•Extra boost of his attitude. So there's likely a lot of sarcasm during those months.

____________________

*°•Blue•°*

•Does yoga exercises everyday 

•Mostly stays home during those months. Only goes out if must.

•Other than not be able to annoy dream, everything in his lifestyle seems normal.

•Myriad(Error) would give a lot of baby things that he knitted. Like baby clothes, blankets, anything that can be knitted actually.

•With his (surprisingly) good cooking and his tendency to be experimental. He surely would eat something weird, not that he would eat something that would be bad for both his and the baby's health.

_____________________

*°•Nightmare•°*

•Likely gonna be difficult to deal with when it comes to mood swings. Like 'Cross ended up bruised' difficult.

•Must not be alone at all times. Not because of his chaotic personality but because of his fear of abandonment.

•Again with Cross being bruised because he'd be a life sized teddy bear, for the time being. Worse case scenario for Cross, is him ended up crushed til he dusts.

•Most definitely have a few weird food cravings.

•Myriad be the most responsible to look after them for all those months.

____________________

*°•Cross•°*

•Would cry for no reason coz of ✨mood swings✨

•Must make sure that he won't be anywhere near weapons. Because he's still there most violent out of all their squad.

•Nightmare being nice would play them a songs (the violin, obviously)

•Myriad would play guitar too. Also their company the whole months.

•His baby things would be penguin themed. Even has one or two penguin plushie. All made by Myriad. Tho it's still possible that he'd stole some of the stuff.

____________________

*°•Myriad(Error)•°*

•Wouldn't be able to get his coffee. He'll be sad about it but won't attempt just for the health of the baby.

•Because of coffee withdrawal, he doesn't have the best mood to everyone around him.

•Knits himself a lot of things. Especially, blankets.

____________________

———————
__________________

*°•_The other extra characters_•°*

*°•_are spared_•°*

*°•_Coz I don't know them much_•°*

also Randy's more a father figure anyways. Tho It's sure that he'll loved the child wholeheartedly.
____________________
–––———–––

_________________________________________

A/N:

I hope y'all not think to much about this... Was just bored and want it out already.

Like writing this sleep deprived

And thinking about Sea horses

(I'll Edit this sooner or later.)

_____ _ _ _

Also Question

If I ever write a whole story of dreamswap... Would you be interested to read it? Even if it doesn't focus on any ships?

I've always been thinking about writing one. But I honestly not sure if I have the motivation to do it. That's honestly why I'm just writing oneshots.

Tho, if I do write one. I would announce it. And only post it after writing the whole thing. Just to make sure I'll finish it.