Meme Squad (headcanons)

_________________________________________

Both Nightmare and Cross have always think that Error (Myriad) is the Grandma of their squad.

Tho they would never say that to him. Nor they will treat him as an elderly.

They just acknowledge that Error is pretty much the responsible one, out of the three of them.

And they would try to listen to whatever Error asked them to do.

Tho it doesn't really determine if they would always listen him. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Like whenever they were playing too much video games and he would say...

"You guys should stop now and go to sleep"

They would reply... "Just one last round." ; Or "We'll stop if you stop drinking coffee!" ; Or *reluctantly obliges* ; Or *immediately do what is asked*

_____ _ _ _
_____ _ _ _

Nightmare would sometimes dream of Kevin. Even way before meeting with Cross and Error.

Tho he got a lot of those during the time when he was just wondering around, after the apple incident.

He's not sure if it was actually his real Kevin or not. (As in he's curious if Kevin could really enter in his sleep)

Most of these dreams are usually weird.

Like Kevin actually speaks!?

It cause him to talk to Kevin... Especially when he's even awake.

_____ _ _ _
_____ _ _ _

Cross and Error are wary of Kevin. They just do.

Not that they show it nor that they are afraid of Kevin.

They only found the little rooster weird and suspicious. Why suspicious? They're not sure themselves.

_____ _ _ _
_____ _ _ _

Error wasn't always a "I am dead inside" and "this is fine-" type.

He was once just a "wary and anti social"

Though he slowly changed during and after living Blue; plus the chaotic personality of Nightmare and Cross.

Also he developed his coffee addiction when he started staying with the two.

_____ _ _ _
_____ _ _ _

Cross tried tickling Nightmare once...

He end up losing a tooth and broken jaw with Nightmare's slapping reflex.

Cross tried surprise tackling him, too.

Which ended having him being covered with bandages on certain areas...

...

Basically

Nightmare has strong slaps. Can break bones strong. And these are just HIS REFLEXES!?!!

👀😅

_____ _ _ _
_________________________________________

Hello Fruitfuls! Good news, electricity is ok now; Bad News, no internet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just got lucky rn to be able to check Wattpad.

No worries tho. I'm still ongoing on writing. Geez!! One of them is currently 800+ words and I still can't determine the ending for it!!

Also I help my Ma-Aunty make these today and I'm pretty proud of it!