Chapter 4

Kim had spent all of science telling Miley about Paul, things she didn't even ask or want to know

Kim had spent all of science telling Miley about Paul, things she didn't even ask or want to know. Miley practically ran to Jake knowing Kim wouldn't be as social when he was around. He even glared Jared down as they left to meet Quil and Embry at the library. The boys were bickering loudly earning dirty glares from the librarian and ho chose to ignore their presence.

Miley and the boys decided to go to the library after school to study together for their book report that was due next week. Joining mid semester Miley didn't have as much time as them, but they hadn't started anyway being quite, 'busy with manly things.' Miley laughed so hard she nearly choked on air when they told her that one.

"So what was Kim talking to you about any way?" Jacob asked writing his summary out as he looked to her with suspicion. Both Quil and Embry stoped shocked that the cult still wanted to be social with Miley..... it wasn't the best sign to them. "She's apparently trying to set me up. And considering she only hangs out with her boyfriend and his friend it's not hard to guess who." Miley snorted with distaste as the boys looked amongst each other.

"He's a player anyway it's probably best you stay away from him." Embry said with a soft yet serious tone as he tried to focus on his work suddenly. "Besides if you got with him it'd ruin my prom plans." Quil laughed making Miley smile and throw a crumpled paper at him. "That plan is stupid. Just ask a girl it's not that hard." Miley scoffed as Embry and Jacob laughed at a shocked Quil. "Easy for the woman to say. You just have to say yes or no when we ask you. We got to be creative and come up with a whole promposal idea and hope we even get a yes." Quil defended only making Miley and the boys laugh harder.

The library door seemed to slam open hard enough to hit the wall behind it making them go silent. They all turned around and low and behold in all their glory were the cult. "Of course they'd come here today of all days. Usually their up Sam'a ass." Jacob whispered harshly as the boys nodded. Miley simply looked away hoping the group would just go sit somewhere far away.

"MILEY!" Kim practically shouted with excitement noticing the new girl who looked nose deep in a book. Miley fake smiled which was easy for Jake and the boys to read but not the cult members. "Kim, hi um we were just working on our book reports." I mumbled out making her nod enthusiastically and point at my book. "Well you chose a great read. I'm already finished but I gotta help the boys with theirs." She gestured to Paul and Jared who stood timidly away waiting for Kim.

"Babe I found a book." Jared called grabbing the first book off a shelf he could find trying to get her attention away. He knew that Paul was furious that his imprint was here let alone Kim talking to her made him grumble lowly to himself. Paul told Jared after the  lunch incident that he was NEVER going to be around his imprint and he didn't even wanna know she existed. But Kim didn't stop talking about her non stop and he was slowly loosing his patience.

"Oh um I better get going but hopefully I'll see you tomorrow in class." Kim waved as she left to her table. Both boys looked more relieved and began filling her in on what the plan was. Miley's eyes stayed glued to Kim longer then necessary, catching whatever the boys were whispering about made her tense and even look sad. She began shaking her head and saying something before looking down at the book she brought to read to herself.