Chapter 11

Sunday past quickly as Miley had basically agreed to go to the Cullen house the following weekend due to Edward and Bella's persuasion

Sunday past quickly as Miley had basically agreed to go to the Cullen house the following weekend due to Edward and Bella's persuasion. Apparently Edwards family was excited to meet her especially Alice who was ready for a new friend. It was back to her personal Hell aka school with a guy who seemed to hate her and she had art with her perv of a teacher today too. Things just were not looking up for Miley at the moment, although she would definitely make it a point to tell the boys she was seeing the Cullens. Jacob picked her up leaving her brand new car from Renee to sit and rust in the yard.

They actually picked Kai up today on the way there so he wouldn't have to take the bus. He shared a car with his mom and could only drive it here and there when she wasn't working. The three talked about the video games and the boys talked of cars the whole ride. Pulling into the parking lot Miley's anxiety rose remembering she now was to have an entire week of hell with the supposed Cult. As they got out of the truck she could feel eyes on her ignoring them knowing it was more then likely Kim or Paul or even both. "Guess who's meeting the Cullens this Saturday?" Miley said with enthusiasm as the boys began booing her.

"The Cullens are complete wack jobs and your just going to their house? Dude their gonna cannibal you or something!" Quil rushed with both excitement and nerves of his friend dying unaware it was more likely then he was joking about. Jacob didn't look to happy but he was simply butt hurt over the fact Bella was officially dating Edward. The small group walked into school as Kai asked the burning question Miley used to have before discovering the truth. She began opening her locker with a knowing smile as Quil told Kai the legend. "Damn Swan going to the Res's literal enemies house? I'm new here and I know that's messed up bro we gotta kick you out now." He joked making her laugh shaking her head.

"They are actually pretty nice at least the two I've met have been. Besides those are just legends." Miley shrugged with a hidden smile as she soon walked with the boys towards their classes. As she got to home room Kim soon entered in a panic sitting directly by her and getting her attention. "You can't go to the Cullens house!" She said in a hurry making Miley look confused before a bit weirded out. "How did you know about that?" Miley asked a bit freaked out making Kim suck in her lip before continuing to spill out her thoughts. "I overheard in the hallway. That doesn't matter you CANNOT go over there." Kim said exaggeration on cannot making me raise an eyebrow at her.

"Why because legends claim things about them? Or do you believe the legends?" I ask her with a raised eyebrow as she now looks like a deer in headlights at the question. "N-no they are just sketchy." Kim explains not fully convincing to Miley who now looks curious as to why Kim was so worried. "I'm sorry Kim but I need to meet them at some point Bella's dating one of them." I shrug making Kim's face go blank in pure terror. "Just- stay away from them please?" Kim asked for a last attempt but Miley yet again shook her head and went to paying attention in class. Kim was texting throughout and Jared and Paul came to pick her up.