Chapter 6

Miley practically ran as the final bell rang,  she left science in a hurry smiling happily

Miley practically ran as the final bell rang, she left science in a hurry smiling happily. She practically skipped through the hall in excitement along side Jake who smiled at how happy she was. "So are you ready for your day with Bella?" Jake asked me sarcastically. It was quite clear to him how happy I was and I couldn't help but feel airily happy. Bella texted me that her friends also wanted to dress shop in Port Angela's which I was perfectly happy doing seeing as though Prom was in a few months for the res as well. She was only a sophomore but she thought it could still manage to be fun if she could convince the boys.

The cult watched her closely having heard what was said in lunch, well mostly Kim and Jared. Paul had his back to them and seemed tense after taking a glance their way glaring at Jacob but didn't say anything. "So what color dress are you thinking?" Jake asked as I looked in thought. "I don't know but I'm excited to finally see Port Angela's we might even get to go to the local book shop then get dinner." I smiled happy although I wish it hadn't included Bella's friends but who knows maybe they be nice. I was very anxious to meet them but Bella assured they were nice maybe Angela nicer then Jess however.

"Are you mad she invited other people?" Jake asked but already knew that Miley wasn't one to hold a grudge. "No im sure their nice girls but..... I haven't really had time to spend with her since Arizona." Miley said a bit glum but didn't let it get her down she mostly blamed her mother anyway. She always forced Miley to try and get over anxiety by signing her up for things like ballet, cheerleading, she even tried the debate team hoping Miley would learn to speak out. But nothing had worked. Miley was deep in thought leaning on the locker beside Jake as Quil and Embry came over poking at him.

She felt watched but this felt familiar, and she wanted to look at him but she didn't want to see another disgusted glee or just no emotion at all. She truly longed to see Paul Lahote happy or even his signature smirk she heard plenty of. "Miley you ready?" Jake asked making me snap out of my daze and put on a fake smile and linking arms with him practically pulling. "Slow down speed racer she won't leave without you." He joked but Miley worried about Bella's friends. She never felt the stare go away but she chose to ignore it, he probably he would've looked away if she even did glance at him.

But unbeknownst to her or him his glare didn't look menacing, in fact it was longing. Jared and Kim noticed and tried to cheer him up but he looked sickly. Him not having a bond with his imprint was already taking affect in his. It wouldn't be long until Miley felt it too, not accepting an imprint immediately caused this strain. All he had to do was be apart of her life somehow it didn't even have to be romantic. Paul Lahotes stubbornness was quite literally causing the end of things and it worried the council and pack. Not only did they have to look for kids with signs but now hey had to watch Paul's temper.

They didn't want a repeat of what had happened between Sam, Emily, and Leah. Hell Paul was already jealous of her being around other guys but he wouldn't admit that out loud knowing they'd tell him to go after her. But what would happen if someone else set their sights on her......