Itachi HardDom X Reader

Heads up! This takes place where the massacre didn't happen!!

"Yo! Tachi!" Shusui waves his arms in the air, trying to get the Ravenette's attention. Purposely grabbing another stick of Dango Itachi proceeded to munch, he didn't know what the curly-Q wanted but Itachi was not in the mood to deal with the brain rotting comments of the boy. He still can't wrap his head around some of the 2 AM comments. 'A lighter get lighter until its too light to light' or 'Books are just a remix of the Dictionary'. The crack comments of the curly-Q can easily keep Itachi up at night.

"TACHIII!!!" Itachi sighs and turns around putting a large fake smile, knowing it would annoy the other ravenette. Shusui slowed to a stop and puffed his cheeks. "Rude. I was gonna let you know Y/N's back but-" Shusui's hair flew back slightly, and he broke out into a snarky grin. "Hehe, your turn~!"

You had made it back to the village with a nasty cut across your upper thigh. However, that wasn't much of a problem since you knew Sakura should be getting off from the hospital soon. You were still restless from the mission, you busied yourself by picking up the little mess and pushing knickknacks around. Not even a full 10 minuets and the house you and your fiancé owned was spotless. Grunting, you ran your fingers through your hair and moved to the kitchen. You flagged Shusui down before you made it home, hopefully he gets your Crow to fly home.

Rolling the Dango in the sweet soy glaze, you sat another stick to the side and moved onto the Ginseng tea. Your Crow has weird tastes. He likes bitter Ginseng tea and sweet dango. An odd ball he is, but he's your Odd ball.

The tingle of your Crows Chakra rushed over you and suddenly you were trapped in a hug from behind. You smiled and reached back behind you and ran your fingers through his ponytail. Leaning back into his hug, you felt him start to sway to a song only he could hear. Walking backwards Itachi fell onto the futon, pulling you down into his lap. Digging his nose into your neck, you giggled when his bangs tickled your ear. Putting your palms over his, you pulled him away, giving you the option to face him.

Your smile softened, running your fingertips over his cheeks and around his temples you watched as Itachi's eyes closes and he relaxed in your hands. Like putty. Slowly, you massage the tense muscles in his forehead and neck. Rolling his head to the side to give you more room to work your magic, Itachi hummed, letting his arms go lax around you.

His eyes snapped open, and he let out a yelp, when out of nowhere you bit him. "Can you not?!" You cackled falling against his chest, your body heaving with your giggles. "Rwar!" Your giggles escalated with your little dino noise. Itachi felt his eye twitch. Puffing his cheeks up, Itachi made that little 'Erm' sound in the back of his throat. Picking you up off his lap, Itachi turned around and Body slammed you into the futon. Yelping you felt your hair sprawl across the fabric, and you blinked in surprise.

Your Crow kept just out of reach from you, to keep himself from getting bitten again. He continued to teleport just out of reach until he was defeated by the clock. Scooting slowly and cautiously over to his side of the futon Itachi peaked over to make sure you were dead asleep before slinking in beside you. He watched your back for a moment before moving closer and pulling you against him. He could feel your back moving up and down with each breath, the feeling lulled him to sleep.

'I'm going to ki....I'm gonna beat their ass.' Itachi stared up at the ceiling with a narrowed gaze. His hair was pulled from its elegant ponytail and into a braid with flowers. His hands were tied to behind him and his feet were duct taped to the floor. He's suddenly glad you and he went with the traditional bed style and not a framed bed. Itachi waited in silence.