Gaara X Reader

Huffing in pain, you clutched you left arm. The bleeding hadn't stopped, and you couldn't slow down and heal enough to stay alive. Lifting the uninjured hand to grab the katana you had dug deep into the ground to keep you rooted and stable, you lit your fist up with wind and dodged a small bomb from the certain blond asshole who had kidnapped you leader. The Kazekage was laying inside the large clay bird, and you were determined to get him out. While he may not know you, you know him, and you are NOT going to let him be gone forever. You steeled yourself and lunged in the air with your katana tilted to the left and the blade stuck outward. This style of Swordsmanship had always fit you better than the normal blade down and in both hands. You hold yours with one hand and use is for slashing and hacking your opponent, like a dagger or tanto.

Leaping to the side dodging a bomb you brought your katana up and brought it down smirking when he raised his arm up to block, when you moved tor blade in a circular movement. Effectively moving around his block and giving him a good long slash on his shoulder. Growling the blond bomber sent out multiple smaller bombs to get away quick. You were not a calculation him and his partner had added in. You are a ninja who is nearly unknown outside a small group of people, you suddenly attacking and seeing your abilities. The blond realized you were much stronger than he was. He knew his best option was to flee and speak about you to the Leader. At this point if he didn't get away fast the mission to seal the one-tails would fail. Sasori had trouble with you and had barely managed to escape. Leaving Deidara to fend for himself against you. With the bombs he managed to make with the single arm he had, gave him the ability to safely escape.

You screamed in frustration and sadness. You not only failed to save the Kazekage but also the man you deeply cared for. You never made any moves because of the girl he always had around him. The snobby Matsuri or whatever. The girl would glare at every woman, adult or child, Married or not. Any female is a competition to her. Hell, she even sold her ninja hound because it was female. The girl is a possessive as one can get.

Gasping for air after screaming for so long you slumped to the ground and stared numbly at the burnt grass. Suddenly your eyes widened, and you jumped to your feet. Laying on the burnt grass was a small piece of cloth from the Akatsuki embers ninja sandal.Your mind swam with information when your chakra focused to your nose, ears, and nails. Your clans Kekkai Genkai was centered around felines. Some had support felines, some hunter, tanks, and like yours assassins. Your Feline trait was a leopard. Agile, strong and stealthy. Leopards are known for living in trees and hunting from the said trees. Leaping down and killing their pray then dragging it up into the tree with them.

With the ability of sent given from the leopard, your nose picked up the many scents. Both pray and hostile scents. The one your nose focused on was a blood red trail meaning, hostility. Your body leaped off following the red trail all the way across the sand and to the outskirts of the land of wind and into the forested area. When your nose found the place, the target had stopped you stopped as well. 10 other Red and black scents were in the same spot. Along with the feint blob of light green and pastel blue. Gaara was in the middle and seemed to be fighting struggling. His color fluctuated and the grew bright for a split second for what you didn't know, but for the reaction something must have cause him to lose hope.

"Damn that chick was Brutal! How the hell did we not know of her Hm!?" Deidara ranted as he landed in the sealing area. Dropping the red-head Kazekage, he rubbed the stump left of his arm and grunted when Sasori spoke up. "If you had hurried like I keep telling you this problem of your wouldn't have happened. But with your 'Art' it was only expected." The blond gave his partner a glare and threw his good arm out and pointed at him. "The fuck Ha! We all know Art is an explosion! HM!" the argument continued until the hands had begun to glow signifying the others had arrived to seal the beast.