Obito(HardDom)XReader

He did it. His long-awaited plan. The Moon's Eye was complete. The world, HE created. Was perfect. No death. No pain. No suffering. Except for one thing. Obito couldn't find you. He tried to find you within the new world, looked in every house, every ally, and every crack he could find. You were nowhere to be found. This can't be, right? It's his PERFECT world! HE made this world! HE has control over everything. So why is it that you cant be found? Everyone was put in the Tree. Even that nine-tails brat and that bastard Kakashi. Hell, he even found Rin.

His perfect world was imperfect. Until you were by his side again, Obito's perfect world would be Imperfect. He'd wake up alone. He'd eat alone. He would be alone until you are found.

The day he tracked you down, is a day you'd never even think of attempting to forget. I mean, you caused the chaos.

You were one of the few that were given free will. It was him, Madara, Zetsu, and you. You knew exactly what you were doing when you disappeared. He couldn't, will you to him, and you knew that.

Obito didn't even bother with hiding his peeved face from you. He wanted you to know, and he wanted you to feel bad. Horrible even. He wanted you to suffer. Let's be honest, being tied to a large bed, bare as the day you were born, cold air pulsing around you, all your 5 senses being blocked, for a solid week while he only gave you light touches and pepper light kisses was for lack of better words 'Utter Hell'.

That week was easy at first. The first day, you were tied up and was only released to be bent over his knee and spanked until he was satisfied, then back to the ropes you were. The second day your eyes were covered. The thick black fabric was coarse against your lashes. Obito made the room as silent as he could, walk over to you and whisper 'You are such a lewd brat', puff air into your ears, and leave. Every hour. Every hour on the dot. The third day was probably the hardest. The sudden temperature change was....different. The room felt as if it was made of ice and a fan was constantly on high. The cold forced the blood to rush and your nipples to be painfully stiff, with little friction for relief. The hourly whispers were accompanied by a heated palm, gripping tightly on your thighs and around your neck.

On the fourth day, your sense of hearing was stolen from you. You knew he was pissed, but for a week of constant sensory deprivation and light pleasure? You didn't know how much you had actually sacred him. He was afraid you left and was never coming back. Given the only dose of free will and bolted.

With your sight, feeling, and now hearing sealed away, Obito, every hour, would palm your cold flesh, pinch at your painfully erect nipples, give your body pepper kisses, and nibble at your neck. After the 10-minute mark was up, everything would stop and you'd be left begging, until the next hour ticked by.

On the fifth day, a vibrator was taped against you just right. Obito once again refused to touch you anywhere near your bundle other than to tape that torture device against it.

By the Sixth and final day, you had been left blind, deaf, cold, and at a painful edge of pleasure. You lost track of time, the only thing you could focus on was the bussing against your bundle of nerves. The hum was turned off and on at random intervals. You couldn't find a rhythm. You would be slowly falling asleep and suddenly the harsh thrum of vibration would send you jerking your hips.

You could picture him getting ramen and pushing down on a pink remote. Walking a dog and giving it a click. A click at the store, a click at the book shop, a click as he was making himself dinner, and a click while he was showering. You could see him just clicking away any time he thought of you.

Obito was not a creature of habit like most men. However, it was almost sad when it came to you how easy it was to predict his thoughts when you were absent from his side. He'd look almost dazed, or like he was trying to breathe in Carbon Dioxide. Somehow you kept him down to earth, kept his mind from running on 'what if's and the guilt.