HashiramaXHyuuga(F) Pt1

When I started this I didn't realize I had named yall and I'm too lazy to go back and fix it all since I'm also only realized it after I had started the Lemon Half

Jumping across the treetops two shadows seemed to race against one another. The one in front burst through the tree line with a yell of victory only to faceplant into a shallow stream. "HASHIRAMA!!! You fucktard!! How dare you trip me!!!" I give you Madara Uchiha, the Son of the Clan head and mini-Hedgehog. Hashirama stumbled out not a second later panting, his face was confused but after seeing Mini hedgehog eating dirt bust out laughing. Falling back and rolling on the stone-littered dirt, the brunette had his head tilted back while he laughed. This gave him the chance to see a small silhouette, kneeling sideways on an overhanging branch.

Hashirama halted his laugh, alerting Madara as they both looked on at the silhouette. Madara couldn't bear the idea of someone watching them 'train' and demanded the name of the shadowy figure.

"Who the hell are you!? who sent you!?" His voice made the shadow flinch then shift. The figure slumped forward when their hunt had been scared off. Their shoulders shook before a pair of eyes glowed bright blue with a mix of purple. Angry the Shadow snapped at the two boys.

"What do you think? I was obviously 'HUNTING' your loudmouth scared off the first boar I had seen in a week!" the voice was high-pitched but held authority. Jumping down off the branch the figure disappeared from sight.

Neither saw the figure until years later when the fight between the Senju and Uchiha clans had been the heaviest.

During a scuffle between Madara and the younger brother of Hashirama; Tobirama, a single blade from a high tree branch created a nice crater. Successfully breaking the two apart. Both males looked up with deathly glares and searched for the attacker. A scoff snapped their attention to the top of a dying tree.

Standing on the highest branch, stood a young woman. She was dressed in a plain white kimono with flowing sleeves. Her hands locked behind her as her hair blew around her like a set of wings. Her eyes glared down at the two offenders with anger. "Would you two kindly remove yourselves from this area? Your silly squabble is much unsightly. If you do not make haste I will be forced to checkmate. And even the heavens know I do not fail to complete a promise." Your strong voice rang loud and clear into the minds of the two small platoons of Shinobi. Madara glared up at you and spat at the dirt. An insult to you that you would not take kindly.

The wind blew harshly against the treetop forcing the ninjas to either close their eyes or shield them. While Madara merely blinked, with that blink you had disappeared and was standing behind his platoon with a single white blade pointed to the sky. Your body didn't bend or move. You stood tall even after the blood sprayed over the back of your white Kimono. When Madara had realized what had occurred you were already gone and eight of his and Hashirama's men lay dead with a single narrow slice across their neck. If they hadn't been so keen on detail, they would have thought the men simply died of unknown causes.

Another few years passed and once again the woman in white had faded from their memory. Except for one. Hashirama couldn't get the image of the woman in white out of his head. Even as he had married the daughter of the Uzumaki Clan head as a compromise.

Although he did care for Mito, it wasn't a partner love. But for his people, he would find himself loving her. Still, their love was brittle.

When their first child came into the world Mito had hidden inside another room for weeks on end with the child. Hashirama never even got to see his child say 'mama' for the first time. It wasn't until the Hyuga Clan Leader was invited for a peace treaty, that the image of the woman in white was destroyed.