Kakazu X Reader Lemon

"You bastard, give me back that! No motherfucking hell!!!! Damn it!" you screamed lunging for a thief who dare steal your small money scroll. Kakazu came running out of the bounty building trying to calm you down. "What happened?" He calmly asked hands held firmly on your shoulders. "He stole my money scroll...." you muttered if possible Kakazu paled and took off after the thief making his arms lengthen and quickly decapitate the thief. Retrieving the scroll Kakazu placed the scroll in his back pouch and jumped back for you. Landing in a crouch Kakazu pulled you by the wrist and bounced off toward the closest base. "Hey Kazu, is the bastard dead? If he is can I have my money back?" you asked blinking your eyes owlishly. "Yes and no you may not have the money back." Kakazu stated. You huffed and pouted crossing your arms as you jumped. "Fine but I get to do whatever I want tonight." You grinned, eyes glinting with mischief.

               Grunting Kakazu agreed, apparently looking forward to your decision. Kakazu was never a really romantic guy but with you he tried to do as best as he could that included giving into your games. But the one thing he would never do for another person, is spend money on you, he spoils you rotten with gifts. Not all really expensive things but like a kimono here, and a bear there, that kind of thing. Usually you disliked spending money same as the miser but not to the extent of not spending any of it. You once even found him literally swimming in his money, all while listening to classical music. You bust out laughing but soon joined him in a fun game of money sex. He wasn't too fond of it but enjoyed it none the less. Landing at the base door, Kakazu did the appropriate hand seals making the door open. Taking off to your shared room you quickly got undressed into your underwear waiting for the miser to come walking in so the game can start.

                Looking over the room you took notice of one of your old toys. Grinning in mischief you ran into the bathroom and grabbed a fluffy black towel and set it under you. Sliding your panties off you licked the toy making it moist enough to glide in smoothly. The toy was a larger toy but was very good even with its length and girth. Sliding your tongue over the shaft you slowly got the toy moist enough and slowly slid it in yourself, moaning out you slowly dragged it out before plunging it back in, deeper and deeper. Flipping over onto your stomach you slid your arms between your legs making one rub your clit and the other quickly pushing the toy in and out, calling out your lover's name.

                 Kakazu felt turned on for some reason quickly finishing up the meeting with Pein, Kakazu made it to your shared room, only to find you masturbating with a toy calling out his name. Smirking Kakazu kept himself hidden and waited for the right time to strike. "Kakazu~ please harder!" moaning this Kakazu took his chance and quickly switch the toy with himself. Not realizing it was happening you kept calling out Kakazu's name and playing with your clit but dropped your other hand letting it massage your breast. Leaning down Kakazu took over playing with your clit and other breast, digging deep inside you. Kissing down the dip of your back you arched up like a cat making him hit your G-spot unwillingly. "Ah fuck y-yes right the-there!" smirking Kakazu realized he had found another sweet spot and kept hitting it repeatedly, getting deeper and deeper. "Fuck! Babe I-I can't h-hold it m-much long-longer! Gnn, mhh." Kakazu grunted.

               Finally realizing he was with you, you let lose a chorus of moans and called his name multiple times. Flipping you over Kakazu spread your legs apart for him giving himself wider range. Moaning loudly, you managed to give a somewhat warning of cuming soon. Grabbing the sheets having lost the towel long ago you fisted the fabric tightly grinding your hips with his. Pulling out suddenly you whined pathetically, sitting up on his knees Kakazu wiggled his finger in a 'come-here' motion slowly crawling over to him he demanded you finish with a blowjob. Whining slightly Kakazu smirked evilly. "Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you." Kakazu slowly reached under the bed and grabbed a small vibrator he had found a while back waiting for the right time to use it on you.

             Turning you around slightly he slid the small vibrator in and turned it on low. Giving off a soft hum, making you groan softly before being pulled back over to face your lover. Lowering your head, you looked at him while you gave him what he wanted knowing he loved it when you did. Giving soft moans while you were giving it to him your throat vibrated massaging his cock a bit making him groan. Feeling like it's not enough pleasure Kakazu turned the vibrator on to max making you gasp at the new feeling, forcing him-self not to thrust his hips into your mouth with the sudden intake of air against his sensitive skin. Groaning softly Kakazu reached down to you and fisted your hair making you take him whole. Gagging a bit at the sudden pressure you held it back waiting for him to get his fill before giving you what you wanted. "Oh, you think I'm gonna climax inside you, huh? No were doing it separately" Kakazu smirked at your devastated face. "P-please, I w-want you, I n-need you now!" you begged still fisting his dick. Big puffs of air were being huffed from your open mouth as the strain put on your body rose. "Hmm. Fine come here." Kakazu gave in seeing your puppy eyes.

                Laying on your stomach you rose your ass a bit waiting for him. Looking behind you, you couldn't see him anywhere. Did he leave and finish himself or was he just waiting for something? Suddenly you not only had your ass penetrated but your folds were filled as well. "Damn this is way different." Kakazu grunted giving you the hint he was the one in your ass. "Kazu! Please faster! Gnn nyahhh!" you mewled spreading your legs wider for him, holding onto the sheets you had already ripped, you didn't have time to care that Kakazu would be mad at you for damaging the fabric. Holding the toy, you had been playing with earlier he slid it in to your folds giving you deep penetration. "Hnnhaaa da-damn it! t-this is am-amazing! Fuck! God yes Fuck!" Kakazu grunted getting sloppy with his thrusts. Rising to your climax faster than ever you screamed in pure ecstasy allowing yourself you fall forward onto the bed along with Kakazu having climaxed ridding yours. Sliding out of you Kakazu curled up around you and pulled the sheets over you and him, not yet realizing the sheets are destroyed and falling into a dreamless sleep.