Prologue

This one is for you lauranne369

Harry was walking down the street, running later for a meeting. His high-heeled Gucci shoes made a sound whenever he took a step but he loved them. Gucci made marvelous men's shoes as well. They had been really expensive but worth every penny. As a high-rated Wedding planner, he took pride in how he dressed. First impressions were important.

He had to jump to the side when a car drove too close to him. Unfortunately, he stepped on a manhole cover, and his right heel got stuck in one of the holes and he sighed. Just as he was leaning down to free his shoe he heard a loud noise behind him and looked over his shoulder. His eyes grew wide when a big container came rolling towards him. He hurried to untie the shoe and got his foot out.

He couldn't just leave his beloved shoe behind so he tried to get it even though the container was getting dangerously close. He finally managed to free the shoe and was about to jump to the side when someone came and threw him out of the way, knocking the air out of his lungs as they fell to the ground. He hit the back of his head and saw stars.
"Shit! Are you okay? That thing could have killed you!" The man on top of him shouted upset.

Harry opened his eyes and was met by two blue eyes looking at him in concern.
"I'm okay."

The man cradled his face.
"Do you feel dizzy? Headache? Are you having trouble breathing?"

"Short of breath." Harry managed to get out.

The man looked really worried so he had to add "because you're still on top of me. You're crushing my lungs."

"Oh." The man said and blushed but he didn't move away at first. He just laid there gazing into Harry's eyes.
"Right, let's try and stand up." He finally said and moved away.

"Thanks for saving my shoe...and me." Harry said.

The man laughed softly.
"Well, I had to save the shoe, didn't I?"

He got up and reach out a hand to help Harry get up. As soon as he was on his feet he started to feel dizzy and lost balance.
"Woah! Easy there! Are you okay?" The man asked and grabbed his shoulders to keep him upright.

Harry's vision got blurry and he blacked out.