1

Harry woke up from the sound of children giggling which made him very confused. He opened his eyes and looked around.
"Doctor Lou! He's awake!" A boy yelled and jumped off the bed and ran out of the room.

A little girl was taking his temperature by holding her small hand in his forehead and Harry smiled at her. The boy came running back into the room and behind him came the same man who rescued him from a speeding container.
"Good, you're awake. Hi, I'm Louis Tomlinson." The man smiled and reached out a hand for Harry to shake.

"Harry Styles. Where am I?" Harry asked.

"The General Hospital." Louis informed him.

"You're a doctor?" Harry questioned.

"Yes, a pediatrician." Louis smiled.

"Dr. Lou? We took good care of him." The girl that checked his temperature earlier said with a shy smile.

"You all did a wonderful job. Can you get back to your rooms so I can talk to Harry alone?" Louis said softly.

The kids immediately left.
"They like you." Harry commented.

"I'm a pretty decent doctor." Louis winked.

"I'm sure you're even better than that. So, what's wrong with me doctor Lou?" Harry flirted. Could you blame him?

Louis seemed to pick up on it and he smiled a little.
"Nothing. Your test looked fine and the cat scan showed nothing. You're free to go."

Harry didn't have a chance to answer. A familiar voice caught his attention.
"Where is he? Oh, my God! Harry! Are you alive?"

Niall stopped at the doorway, panting heavy.
"There you are! They called me. What happened?"

"Relax Niall. I'm okay. I had a near-death encounter with a container but Dr. Tomlinson here saved me." Harry answered in amusement.

Niall wised up and gave Louis a once over.
"Doctor? Hi, I'm Niall. Harry's friend and co-worker."

Louis shook his hand with a smile. Harry got out of bed in meantime. They better get out of there before Niall blabbered too much. Too late.
"So, Harry and I are going to Hyde Park this evening. They're showing old movies on a big screen. It's really cozy. Wanna join us?"

Harry mentally facepalmed. Louis glanced at him.
"A movie sounds fun. Yeah, what time?"

They set a time and a place to meet and Harry hurried out of the Hospital, dragging Niall along with him.
"What did you do that for?"

"You haven't been on a date in ages and it seemed like you think he's hot. Right?" Niall questioned.

"Hot doesn't even begin to cover it but we know nothing about him." Harry answered.

"You just have to change that tonight then. Come on, we need to get to the office." Niall grinned.

Harry was working at Grimshaws Weddings as the number one wedding planner and Niall was his assistant. An article in today's paper had caught his attention. Eleanor Calder, daughter of a rich businessman was getting married and he was planning on getting the job as the wedding planner for that wedding. As soon as he entered the office he knocked on Nicks's door.
"Harry! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Have you seen this?" Harry asked and put the paper in front of his boss.

"What about it?" Nick asked.

"I'm gonna persuade Miss Calder to take me on as her wedding planner. I have a meeting with her tomorrow. It will be a big wedding that will bring in a lot of cash to your firm and when I get the job you're gonna make me partner of this firm." Harry said.

"My firm? That I built from scratch?" Nick asked.

"Yes. I've worked here for three years and I'm the best thing that ever happened to this place. I bring in the money. I deserve a partnership. Otherwise, I just have to start my own company." Harry answered.

"You wouldn't dare!" Nick gasped.

"I would." Harry smiled.

Nick thought it over.
"Fine. You're right. You deserve it. Just get me that wedding!"

"I'm on it." Harry grinned.

Niall was waiting for him outside.
"How did it go?"

"As long as I get this wedding he's making me his partner." Harry smiled proudly.

"That's awesome!" Niall shouted.

He hurried home after work and jumped in the shower. Then there was the hard decision of what to wear. A casual movie night with Niall had suddenly turned into something else.

He met up with Niall in the area of the park where the movie was gonna be and he was nervous. You could think that being a wedding planner automatically meant that he would have his own dating life in order but he sucked at it. He hadn't met a guy in ages. Especially not a nice one. He didn't have the time either.

Louis came waking up to them all smiley and gorgeous.
"Hi, guys."

"Hi!" Harry answered with a breathless smile. God, he needed to get a grip.

"Oh, look at the time. I totally forgot that I have to help my brother's friend's uncle clean his refrigerator. Bye!" Niall suddenly said and ran off.

"Niall, what..." Harry shouted after him and blushed. He would kill him for putting him in this situation.

Louis smirked.
"Sounded like a really important mission. Where do you wanna sit?"

"Next to you." Harry replied without thinking.

Louis giggled.
"I figured. On the ground?"

"I brought a blanket." Harry answered with blushed cheeks.

"Great! Lead the way." Louis smiled.

They found a spot where they could put the blanket and took a seat. The movie started shortly after.
"This is awesome. I didn't even know they had this. I've lived in London for five years and I don't get around to do much." Louis said.

"Where you from?" Harry asked.

"Doncaster." Louis answered.

"I'm from Holmes Chapel." Harry informed him.

They continued to small talk while they watched An affair to remember, a classic with Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr.

Harry glanced at him, just to find Louis looking at him already. Their eyes got stuck and Harry forgot how to breathe. They had one of those moments before you kiss someone.

All of a sudden the sky opened up and it started to rain. It poured down and they jumped up. Harry grabbed the blanket and they ran toward the parking lot, both laughing.
"An abrupt end to a great night. I better get home before I catch a cold. Bye Harry." Louis said and waved.

"Yeah, Bye." Harry answered and got in his car.

He felt disappointed. Louis hadn't asked for his number. Well, he knew his name. Maybe he would call anyhow?