Epilogue

"Harry, I hope you won't mind me asking, but why did you ask me out on a date?" Zayn wondered over  dinner.

"What do you mean why? You're a great guy Zayn." Harry replied.

"I am but there's no chemistry between us whatsoever." Zayn grinned.

Harry laughed.
"You feel that too?"

"Yeah, it's obvious. No spark at all. Sorry." Zayn chuckled.

"Don't apologize. I'm glad we're on the same page." Harry replied while he took a bite from his food.

"So, now when we have established that, will you tell me what's bothering you?" Zayn asked.

"Uhm, well, someone I really like is getting married at this moment. I guess I'm sad about it and now when we're being honest and all, I guess that was my main reason to ask you out. I needed a distraction. I hope that doesn't offend you?" Harry answered.

"It's okay. I'm sorry to hear that. Wanna tell me about the guy?" Zayn asked.

"Are you sure?" Harry wondered.

"Yeah, you and I are just friends, okay? It seems like you need someone to talk to." Zayn smiled.

"Friends, I like that. It's so cliché. I planned a wedding and fell in love with the groom." Harry explained.

"I'm sorry, that sounds rough. Is it by any chance that guy I met at the vineyard? Blue eyes, kind of short, and is he wearing a tuxedo right now?" Zayn asked.

"Uhm, yeah." Harry admitted.

"Turn around." Zayn grinned.

Harry got up, almost knocking the chair over, and turned around quickly.
"Louis!" He gasped.

"Hi Harry, ehm, I'm sorry to barge in on your eh, date." Louis said with a side glare at Zayn.

"That's totally fine." Zayn smirked.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to get married!" Harry said.

"The wedding is off." Louis answered.

"What? Poor Niall. I have to go and help him sort things out. Poor Eleanor! I'm sorry Zayn. Raincheck?" Harry stressed. His brain refused to comprehend what was happening.

"El is fine. It was a mutual decision and I think Niall got it covered. I need to talk to you." Louis said.

The restaurant was almost empty, considering it was still early for dinner. Zayn followed their interaction with interest.
"Okay?" Harry said.

"Eh, I know this is really bad timing. You're on a date. I'm really sorry." Louis said to Zayn.

"Don't mind me. Go on." Zayn grinned.

"Okay, ehm, right. Yeah, bad timing. I just ran away from my wedding and eh, I think I need to find a new place to live, but I just have to tell you Harry that I'm falling for you. Yeah, there it is. Uhm..." Louis rambled nervously.

Harry blinked slowly. Then he blinked again while his brain tried to process what Louis just told him. When it finally hit him he took two steps forward and crashed his lips against Louis's.

Louis wrapped his arms around him and kissed him back. Zayn clapped his hands but they didn't hear him. When they finally needed to come up for air Harry was beaming and blushing at the same time.
"I'm falling for you too." He confessed softly.

"Congratulations! Should we get the check?" Zayn chuckled.

Harry and Louis burst out laughing. Louis shook Zayn's hand. Harry paid for dinner and promised that he would give Zayn a call the next day. Zayn left and they walked outside.
"Now what?" Harry questioned.

"Now you invite me over so we can make out." Louis smirked.

Harry giggled.
"Wanna come back to my place and make out?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

The End