The pictures are out!

Sunday morning and finally, after weeks of hectic schedule they can get a rest

Sunday morning and finally, after weeks of hectic schedule they can get a rest. It's the boys' rest day and they can actually go out!

They all wake up in a good mood, greeting each other "good mornings" and exchanging plans for the day.

They went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast but to their surprise, their manangers were there.

They all thought they just want to give them something like a present before they go to take a rest but no.. instead, they delivered a message— news to be exact.

It's an article about Beomgyu, Yeonjun, Ryujin, and Yeji. In the article, there were photos of them in the café. Although the photos were not in a good quality and they we're all wearing something to hide themselves, people assumed it's them because of their hair peeking and built.

Aaand... it's actually them, and that's when they knew they fucked up. They fucked up. Big. Fucking. Time.

They were so in a rush at that time, they just picked a convenient place to gather.

The boys + Ryujin looked at each other to think of an excuse, and Yeonjun decided to tell the staffs they were sorry. They also asked for help and tried to explain the situation to the managers, they agreed to help but obviously disappointed of their actions.

Now all they can do is to wait for the next move the company will make. They don't have dating ban but the company is pretty strict in maintaining their reputation.

And yeah.. all the plans are cancelled.

...

"Ryujin-ah!" Beomgyu wakes up 'cause of a loud knock on the door.

Beomgyu finally agreed to go "home" in Ryujin's place. It's his first morning in the Shin's Residence and everything felt nice and cozy thanks to Ryujin's neutral taste. He went home last night and had dinner with her parents. Her brother is still not home so it's a less worry for him.

"Shin Ryujin, open the door!" Beomgyu heard Mr. Shin's voice.

Oh shit.. what did I do?

He quickly fix himself and open the door.

"Dad, what's up?" he acts up. He's actually nervous as hell.

Mr. Shin didn't say anything but he held his phone to his face to make him look at it.

"Huh?"

It's an article about him and Ryujin. Not some clickbait article but a real one with photos of them in front of Yeonjun's car. And yes, it's in a bad quality but they will take those.

"Care to explain?"

"Uhh.. father, it's not what you think..."

Mr. Shin remains calm but obviously can't take a joke or bullshit any moment, "Okay, then what is it? Tell me.."

"I— I think it's better if I call the others, too..." he nervously pulls out his phone.

"Why do you need your friends to explain for you? Just tell me what is it and we will be done."

"Ohh.. I heard that you're a doctor so I highly doubt that you will believe me. Mr. Shin, we're actually planning to tell you this news later in the afternoon but now that the paparazzi made a fuzz—" he was cut off by Mr. Shin.

"Just get straight to the point.."

Beomgyu took a deep breath, "I'm not your daughter."

Croo Croo

"Uhh... I'm not lying, Sir. I'm really not your daughter."

Mr. Shin sighs and start to look around, "Is there any camera here? I already told you I don't like getting involve with this kind of stuff.."

"It's not a prank or anything, Sir. Don't worry I already texted Ryujin and she told me to wait because the company is currently fixing the mess and she can't go out yet."

"Ryujin-ah.." Mr. Shin's voice echoed in the room. He's had enough, he won't take this as an answer to his question.

Beomgyu's knees turned like jelly, he knelt on the floor and started rubbing his hands.

Finally, he can use the secret technique his Dad told him when this kind of situation came...

Beg for mercy.”

"Sir, I'm really really sorry, but I'm not your daughter. Sir, I am Choi Beomgyu from Daegu. I'm a member of Tomorrow by Together, a boy group produced by BigHit. Yes, I was in that picture but we just met to talk about our situation. Sir, we're just friends. I swear! I switched bodies with your daughter.. Sir, believe me or not we really did. Please don't hurt her body or else she might choke me for not taking care of her body."

Mr. Shin chuckles and stares at him with awe, "Okay, maybe you are not Ryujin, but..."

"But?"

"I have to meet this guy in the photo first..."

"That's me but Ryujin is—"

Mr. Shin raise his hand, "Don't confuse me anymore. I'm trying to absorb what you just said. I'm calling your Mom.."

"Ryujin's Mom.."

"My wife... I'm calling my wife."

...

Ding dong!

The doorbell rang, Beomgyu quickly ran to the door expecting Ryujin.

Beomgyu already told them everything, but the couple needs more evidence to get convince.

Mr. and Mrs. Shin are both waiting in the living room. Soon, they saw a tall guy with dark hair enter the room, looking at them with teary eyes.

The guy sniffs loudly, "Omma! Appa!"

Mrs. Shin look at Ryujin with worried eyes. "Ryujin-ah?"

Mrs. Shin gave the guy a warm hug. Mother's sense, I guess.

Mr. Shin just intently stare at the them.

He may not believe everything through his physical senses, but something is telling him that Ryujin is that guy.

"Appa! I'm Ryujin, your daughter. It just happened that I switched body with this guy." Ryujin came close to her father and held his hand.

Mr. Shin took his hand back.

"You're Ryujin? You guys switched?!" Mr. Shin let out a chuckle.

"I must be going crazy..."

The two just stare at each other for help.

"Honey..." Mrs. Shin calls him.

"Listen.. I am a doctor... I... How am I suppose to believe this?" Mr. Shin asks in frustrated manner.

Ryujin took a step forward again, closer to his dad. "I knew that there's a big possibility that you wouldn't believe any of this... but I have no other choice, Dad. I need you to understand.. I need your help. If you're still not convinced, then I'll make you. Test me; ask me questions that Ryujin only can answer; observe me. You know me, Dad.. I'll do anything to prove myself..."

Mr. Shin sighs heavily, "Fine.. you two, take a sit..."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
this is like a draft cuz im too lazy to edit it hehe~

i hope you guys enjoyed it!