Help me

It has been a week since they switched

It has been a week since they switched. They've been pretending as each other and they're doing good—okay, not bad. Beomgyu always forget that he has to act as a girl. Ryujin... she always freak out every morning after realizing she's still in Beomgyu's body.

"Noona.. noona.." Beomgyu lightly tapped Yeji to wake her up.

"Oh, Ryu—Gyu.. Beomgyu-ah, the sun hasn't risen yet. Why?" Yeji drowsily asked.

"Noona, I'm bleeding.."

Yeji hurriedly went down from her bed to check his body, "Where?!"

"No.. I mean. I think it's the girl's monthly thing..?"

She gave him a stern look, "You wake me—"

Beomgyu clasped his hand and bow his head, "I'm so sorry!"

Yeji shook her head, "No, I'm just.. shocked. It's okay. Come here; let me teach you what to do."

Today Beomgyu decided to stay at the company to train more while the rest of ITZY went back to their dorm. He thought he had to catch up with everything and train as a girl trainee. Gotta get that moves right.

Ryuji on the other hand seems to learn things quickly and actually not that bothered living as a guy. Her boyish personality ever since really helped her a lot.

TXT decided to call it a day already since they are all done with their usual routine. On their way out, Ryujin told them she will go somewhere. She decided to go check on Beomgyu, she even asked Yeonjun if she can borrow his car and he just let her take his car away.. He can't stop her from doing things anyway.

Ryujin arrived near the JYP building and camped there. Beomgyu told her that he will come out late, so she stayed in the car. Luckily she bought food on the way and decided to eat it while waiting for him. (also she's very impatient when it comes to food)

It's the first time she's doing it and she feels weird doing this for him. It feels like they are dating but in reverse cuz the body—okay let's just wrap it here, I hope you get it.

She asked him to meet her so she can check his condition 'cause it has been a week since they switched bodies and so far... no idea, no fucking idea how to go back to normal and she's getting worried about him—I mean her body.

"He said he'll be out at 11. It's been half an hour now. What is he still doing there?" Ryujin's patience is getting thin as she looks at her phone. She's been texting him non-stop, asking when he will go out. She knew he's still there, she asked Yeji if he's back in the dorm and she said no.

"Should I just go in and check on him? Argh! I don't wanna break in, I feel like I'm a thief or something..." she's contemplating whether to go check him or just stay out and wait for him.