We got caught!

After that day where Beomgyu made every person on Earth cringe

After that day where Beomgyu made every person on Earth cringe. Ryujin and Beomgyu seems to get more comfortable with each other. Yup, you heard it right. Even though Beomgyu keep messing up, he always make sure that Ryujin won't stay mad at him.

Since that day they were always secretly hanging out with each other. They always use the i-wanna-check-hows-my-life-going card just to draw a line and assure each other that it's just a pure concern about their own lives.

"Hey, Ryu! How's your day?" Beomgyu asked Ryujin who is approaching his table.

They decided to meet each other at a coffee shop near ITZY's dorm.

"I can say it's not bad. How 'bout you?" Ryujin replied and settle herself comfortably.

"It's not bad, too."

"By the way, why do you keep calling me Ryu?

"I just want to... Also 'cause Yeji kept calling me Ryu-Gyu."

"Ohh... Well, I don't want you to call me Ryu." she said and made herself busy on her phone.

"But I like Ryu.." he muffled.

Ryujin lifted her gaze from her phone, "I'm sorry?"

"I want to call you Ryu!" Beomgyu said out loud.

"Okay, jeez! Call me anything you want, you don't have to shout you know?"

"I just want to communicate clearly!" he whisper-shout.

Ah shit here we go again.

"Yes it's clear. It's clear that you were shouting."

"Okay. So, what if I'm shouting then?!"

FWEEEET!

The both of them flinched because of the strange whistle sound. Like before, they just stared at each other with shocked face.

Ryujin signaled to him if he heard that too.

Beomgyu nodded continuously.

They look at their surroundings to check if people heard that but everyone seems to be normal and doing well, except for them.

Beomgyu nervously taps his finger on the table, "Okay, we better know what the freak is that sound and why only us can hear it."