Here we go again

It's been 2 days since Ryujin and Beomgyu went back to normal

It's been 2 days since Ryujin and Beomgyu went back to normal. They haven't talk since then. Ryujin is still busy with her schedule even after their promotion period ended, Beomgyu on the other hand is busy promoting their new album.

And even though everything is back to normal, the two still can't find a peace of mind. The sudden switch is suspicious. First, they really didn't know how they switch in the first place aside from their playful wishes. Second, they suddenly went back to normal, which is weird... that's weird, okay?

"Unnie, I'm not dreaming or anything, right? I'm still normal, right?" Ryujin asks Yeji as soon as she went down from her bed.

Yeji yawns and shoots her a 'seriously?' look. "Good morning, too. And yes, you are normal—very, very normal. When are you gonna stop asking these questions? It's been 2 days since you came back to normal. You should stop worrying, okay?"

"But—"

"Let's get ready for breakfast, shall we?"

Ryujin sighs, Yeji just simply gives her a tap on her back and left their room to wash.

She looks at the mirror on her bedside table.

Shin Ryujin, what's the problem?

xxx

"Hyung.. I've been thinking—"

Beomgyu didn't get to finish his sentence when Soobin shush him with his finger.

"We don't have time to think about that, we have a hectic schedule. Beomgyu, I know you're worried but.. can you just be happy that everything is back to normal?" Soobin gives him a squeeze on his shoulder.

Beomgyu let out a heavy sigh.

"Dry-run starts in 5 minutes, pull yourself together.." Soobin says then left to get his lapel fix.

As much as he wanted to not think about it. the switch really made him anxious. What if tomorrow he'll be someone else again? He knows he's extra cautious. Well.. cautious enough to not wish anything stupid, but you know... he just can't help but feel anxious about it. It seems like every day, he's waiting for THAT day to come. The day that he'll be Ryujin again. It's not like he wanted it, but being normal brings him anxiety. Because now it feels like being not normal is normal. It's weird to say but.. somehow the switch gave him a strange comfort.

Beomgyu sits at the edge of the stage and let out a deep sigh.

I don't know anymore.

xxx

"Aaaah!"

A loud scream wakes up the whole dorm of TXT.

"What happened? What happened?!" Yeonjun bust into their room while holding a hanger.

"Hyung..." Soobin give him a worried look while holding his roommate by his shoulder.

"What? What happened?"

Soobin turn the guy he was holding to face Yeonjun.

"Y-yeonjun-oppa.."

xxx

"Nooo!"

Chaeryeong and Yeji are peacefully having breakfast when they suddenly hear a loud cry coming from Yeji and Ryujin's room. Upon hearing the loud call, they rush their way in the room, only to find Ryujin holding a mirror while crying.

Yeji sits to see her face, "Oh, Ryujin-ah! What happened?"

Chaeryeong went out to fetch the other girls.

"Ryujin-ah!"

"Unnie!"

Lia and Yuna call her upon arriving.

All of them are giving the girl a worried expression.

"I'm... I'm sorry, I'm Beomgyu."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
short update super sorry. just really busy xD. ill try to update asap.

hope you enjoyed this one!