Let's pretend!

"Who are you?" Yeji asked as she stopped from her trail to intently watch the girl in front of her

Her question surprised him but it also gave a little hope that someone might actually help him. He dramatically look back at her, eyes twinkling. "Y-you believe—"

"Something's wrong with you since I talked to you this morning.. and I could never imagine Ryujin saying those stupid jokes.. So, who are you?" Yeji crossed her arms.

"I'm Beomgyu,"

Yeji raised her eyebrows, "Where's Ryujin?"

"I'm not sure but I think she's in my body. That's why I'm going out to check—"

"No need," Yeji cut him off, eyes now on her phone.

"What? Why?"

"I texted Yeonjun to bring you. I mean.. Ryujin, if your guess is right."

"W-where are we meeting them?"

"Where did you find this place?" Beomgyu asked the older girl.

"Internet," she calmly answer.

Beomgyu nodded and wandered his eyes around the room. It's a private room in a simple diner. The food they serve is as cozy as the room.

Knock knock!

Yeji prevented Beomgyu from standing and open the door by herself.

"It's us..." Beomgyu heard a familiar voice from outside. He can't help but to feel excited and relieved. Finally, someone close to him is here.

"Why do I have to bring this dumbass? Did he do something stupid?"

"Just.. where is she?"

"She? Beomgyu is right behind—"

"Unnieeeee..." a low-cracked voice from outside caught Yeji's attention.

"Oh my! Come in fast, Ryuddaeng-ah~" she warmly welcomed Ryujin inside who is currently crying. She was about to hug Yeji but Yeonjun blocked her.

"Yah! What is this? Are you guys close?"

"We are. Now, what?" Ryujin answered back.

Yeji walked past Yeonjun and went to Ryujin to give her a hug.

Yeonjun watched them share a hug with envy. "It's just.. not nice to see a guy hugging Yeji—"

"I'm not a guy!"

"Beomgyu, please.. Stop—"

"I'm right here, Hyung.." There's Beomgyu in Ryujin's appearance standing next to him with puppy eyes.

"What?" Yeonjun asked, confusion evident on his face.

Ryujin who just stopped crying, immediately ran towards Beomgyu. She held him by his shoulders and rock him back and forth, "Yah! Did you take care of my body? What did you do with my other members? Give me my body back! I—"