Are you thinking about me, too?

Mr

Mr. Shin has been giving Beomgyu an intimidating look ever since they got home.

Beomgyu remembered not too long ago how Mr. Shin saw Ryujin holding his face and what he said to them.

"No touching! Ryujin, behave yourself! I know it must be this guy's instincts but I know that you know how to control yourself. You, Choi Beomgyu, please behave!"

He touched his cheeks and blushed.

God... Ryujin is such a flirt.

His phone beeped.

It was a message from Soobin telling him the dating issue was solved and to just lay low for a bit.

He replied an 'okay' and went out to tell Ryujin, but to his surprise, Ryujin's mother is right in front of his door waiting for him.

"Hello, Ma'am!" he greeted her with a smile.

Mrs. Shin just simply smile back at him, "Can we talk?"

He nodded and followed her towards the kitchen.

"I'm not against you or your relationship with my daughter.." she started and made herself busy with chopping vegetables.

Beomgyu found a stool in front of Mrs. Shin and sat there to listen.

"I think you're a good guy and Ryujin is already a grown woman. There's nothing wrong about it,"

"I'm grateful.. but we're not there yet Ma'am," he said then flash a coy smile.

"So, you like her?"

Beomgyu froze on his seat.

Mrs. Shin got alarmed, "Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to—"

"Yes, Ma'am. I... I like your daughter." he said. Yep, Beomgyu finally admitted it.

Mrs. Shin sigh in relief, "I thought I made you uncomfortable. Sorry for suddenly bringing it up. Wait, does Ryujin know?

He chuckles, "Not yet, Maam... I'm still waiting for the right timing."

"Why are you hesitating?"

Beomgyu stood up and washed his hands, "I don't think it will help our situation, Ma'am. Also, I don't wanna pressure your daughter. She's going through a lot of stress already."

"You know what? I like you for my daughter already. Unfortunately, it's still all up to her." Mrs. Shin giggles then continue chopping.

He let out a laugh, "Yes, Ma'am.. Can I help with cooking?"

...

It's Monday again, time to go back to their life as an idol.

Ryujin took a cab back to TXT's dorm.