Y/n The Scientist

Author's note
"I'm sorry for the inconvenience on this book, I was trying to train some people online and try multitasking with studying and working on other scripts, but I'm back once again! I'll try updating more if I could but, yeah I might be dead for a while again it's probably because of my exams and graduation that will come soon, I apologize again for my absence!" —𝚊𝚜𝚑

Author's note"I'm sorry for the inconvenience on this book, I was trying to train some people online and try multitasking with studying and working on other scripts, but I'm back once again! I'll try updating more if I could but, yeah I might be d...

༒︎ 𖦹 ༒︎𖦹 ༒︎𖦹 ༒︎𖦹 ༒︎𖦹 ༒︎

Third Person's POV

Y/n, a student who focused more on being a science major so that they can follow their father's footsteps.

Their father was a well-known scientist, but recently after the outbreak happened the place was swarming with zombies.

He left Y/n.

It wasn't his intention to because he got scared by the outbreak but Y/n thought of it as another reason. They weren't needed nor they were worth it.

It didn't bother them though. After all, They were the child of the well-known scientist, meaning they had enough materials and tools to use as weapons and etcetera.

Present Day

Y/n's POV

'And here I am once again! In this stupid apartment where I bet zombies will later find me.' You thought to yourself, it wasn't helping the situation since you are running out of food source.

"WHAT THE HELL, WHY DID YOU DO THAT JAY?!" You heard out the window which made me shot my head up, a blonde girl who was running straight was followed by a chestnut boy who had a red jacket over his shoulders.

"Eugene, get the others to safety!" Yelled a white platinum-haired boy, he looked around until we locked eyes.

He seemed shocked to see me which confuzzled me, 'I thought everyone went to the—'

"Hey, you up there! Do you need any help!?" He yelled, I was on the verge of laughing. "I think you guys do, not me." You cocked a smile, You pulled out your gun and shoot the remaining zombies.

Until you saw their red-headed friend get chased by 5 zombies, "Hey red-head! Heads up!" He looked in my direction and swooped down as I shoot the remaining zombies.

"And he asked if I needed help," You snorted. They wore questioning looks as you looked down from your apartment, "Aren't you gonna go follow your friends?" I said with a bored expression.

"Hey wait, I know you." Said a boy with glasses, I raised a brow at him. "Oh really now?" You said with a hum, "Aren't you the child of the well-known scientist here?"

You clap in amusement, "Seems like I do steal the show at times, My name is Y/n, and you are absolutely right there!" You smile.

"Why don't you come with us? My name is Lawrence!" He said, "Hey hey Woah there." The redhead tapped his shoulder, "You can't be trusting random people here you know?" He said.