Lawrence X Reader 🍋

You were bored, that was one thing that popped to your mind. You slouch on the couch, groaning as you kick your legs.

You grabbed your phone and dialed a number, it ringed and you impatiently tap your foot on the ground.

"Yes darling?~" Lawrence hummed from the line, and you can hear chattering in the call.

"Where are you?? I'm bored at home..you left me here.." You pout and he chuckled, "I got you a gift don't worry, plus I didn't wanna wake you up and you looked adorable sleeping."

"That's amusing.." You snorted, "Be back soon!" You said and ended the call.

What you didn't know of Lawrence's Goft was something he was gonna have fun with the entire week.

_ _ _ _

"Y/n?~ I'm back!" He hummed as he appeared with 2 bags, one bag that had very fancy designs on the bag, and one that looks suspiciously small but can hold just enough.

"What are these??" You saw him hold the bags, "Oh these? This big bag has cheesecake since there was a new expensive cheesecake shop." He placed down the bag on the kitchen counter.

"So this is the gift you were talking about?" You looked at the small bag as he handed it to you, "Oh..Interesting..Underwear that's my favorite color." You laugh silently, "Try it on! I need to know if it fits you."

He was suspiciously eager for you to try on his gift, but you gave in anyways. You went to the bathroom, and tried it on. It seemed normal and felt normal, you pull up your leggings and headed out.

"It fits nicely! Why did you want me to try this on?" You asked, but he replied with a smirk.
He pulls something out of his pocket which looked like some sort of device to control something, "Do you know what this is?" He holds up the device and you wore your confused look.

"Is that a kink toy?" You snorted, "Well your half right, let's test it out.." His eyes filled with lust as he pressed on the button.

You felt a vibration on your private part and held it, trying to hold in your pleasure. "Well this is a vibrating underwear, I'll have fun with this thanks!" He innocently smiles and went to the other room.

"You piece of-!" The vibration went in faster, you had to kneel down and hold in your climax.

You really didn't see it coming.

It was dinner time, and you and Lawrence were enjoying your meal. "So how's the food?" You asked.

"It's delicious, but do you have dessert prepared?" He asked and sat up.

"We have leftover cheesecake in the fridge." You looked over to the fridge, but he swiftly grabs your chin in his palm and lustfully smirks.

"My palette is looking for something else babe~" He takes the device in his hand and your eyes widen, "W-Wait! Don't-" You immediately sat back down as the highest setting was on, the urge to moan and release your pleasure and climax was hard.

Especially, in front of your own boyfriend. You slapped a hand over your mouth and hold on the table's edge for support.

He makes his way over to you and sits on your lap, "W-What do you think your doing-?" You said containing your moans, your breathes were unsteady and Lawrence seemed to be enjoying himself.

"Come on, Let's hear those moans." He removes your hand off from your mouth, but you bit your lip.

"Your making it harder for me n/n." He purred in your ear and made his way to your pants, he brings his hand to your private part and sticks his finger in your hole.

You moaned loudly, as if the pleasure wasn't enough, Lawrence wanted to give you the full experience. Your moans continued and his erection grew larger, he inserts two more fingers inside you and you moaned.

He groans impatiently and gave up, he takes off his pants and fixes himself to your entrance.

He eagerly goes inside you and you screamed, your fragile body shakes and Lawrence holds onto your thigh for support.

You both moaned in a melodic manner, going into euphoria, you finally came as He followed you, he let his juices squirt inside your already wet part.

"Ha..Finally.." He inhaled and turned off the vibrator.

"You asshole..." You lean your chin on Lawrence's shoulder, and took a deep breath.

"Haha! I love you too."

_ _ _

Extremely sorry for the late update, I was really busy after school finished and tried to socialize more in communities, especially when I was trying to keep my youtube channel alive😂.

It was hard,, and school's back for me! Finally grade 10, and scared to pick a future course. Since I'm unsure of my future..

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter!