Jealousy runs

When they get jealous?

(This was highly requested!)

Lawrence

This tall boy is so sweet, it's almost hard to believe that he's so excessive and protective of you.

Kinda worries you, because of his yandere side. Everyone knew about that so, Ethan would always take care of the situation.

Zion is to blame though.

Ethan

Just so happens a guy came by and decided to have the guts to talk to you, making it an awkward situation for you.

Ethan happen to see what was going on, he just sent a deadly stare towards the guy.

You can say, the guys never bothered you again since he would always cower in fear whenever Ethan was around you.

Harry

Our little soft angel is so cute, you can't help but find it adorable with Harry since, whenever jealousy hits him hard.

He would act clingy towards you, or either drag you away from the guy that was talking to you.

Zion

As the loud mouth he is, he can turn into a swear box in seconds. Lawrence and Ethan might even have to pin him down to calm him, and no he doesn't feel sorry about it either.

Eugene

Even though he is quite the brat, he's pretty pouty whenever you show attention to someone else other than him.

He feels sad about the fact that you decided you talk to some other guy other than him,

Feels super self-conscious about it, it was at some point he would cry. Everyone would notice that, but it didn't take quite up the time for you to notice it,
You would apologize to him countless of times after.

_____

It's like 12am, and I feel like vomiting. I'm just gaging and I almost threw up.

This headache is killing me fcuk.