Jealous! Harry X Badass! Mc

requested by: Snack_Attack

_____

I chew on my bubblegum, blowing a bubble as it lightly popped and spitting it back outside.

I fixed my jacket, as my white polo crop shirt covered my chest and waistline. Leaving two buttons on the polo undone, hearing a faint knock on the door, I looked out the window and said, "Come in harry." He entered closing the door behind him, "y/n-n good morning!" he stuttered as he stared at me at lost for words. "What are you wearing?" I looked down at my outfit, up to my crop shirt, and raised my brow.

"What are you talking about, I look fine, besides this is what I wear all the time!" He came up to me with a darkened expression and looked down, grabbing the flannel around my waist and assisting me to wear it. "As much as I respect your sense of style, I really don't like guys looking at you."

I grabbed a cigarette and a lighter from my pocket and lit up the cigarette. "That's nice, babe," I said chuckling, blowing some smoke out of my mouth. "And this isn't healthy for you," He took the cigarette and threw it on the ground, stealing my lighter, he smiled.

"Your health is my top priority y/n, do know the world is messed up right now, I can't risk losing you by some sickness." He walked out and closed the door, leaving me to wonder.

"He really doesn't need to care about me that much, he's too nice and sweet, besides he also needs help with that migraine of his." I stood up from my seat and went out, heading towards the classroom where the meeting was held.

"Morning y'all," I waved my hand in the air. "About time you showed up." Eugene flicked my head, "and must I remind you blondie I'm older than you dickhead." The blonde boy smirked, laughing at my sentence. "Oh how you wound me y/n, it's almost hilarious that you manage to roast me, and I thought Zion can only do that."

I heard Zion scoff, "You must've underestimated her Eugene," he said with a cocky smile. "Oh if only I could stitch up that big mouth of yours," leaving me to laugh at Eugene, I can feel a dark aura lingering in the air, and I feel like my grave is being dug.

The meeting went on and on until it finished.
"Hey y/n, wanna do the nightshift tonight?" Lawrence flashed me a smile, as I returned it, "yeah sure, who's my partner in crime haha." I lean on the desk waiting for a response from him, "Harry is gonna accompany you if that's alright." He said.

"Of course! That's fine with me, anything works!" I said waving a bye to Lawrence, going back to my room.

Entering my room, I went inside making me confused at the sight I was seeing right now.

"Harry what are you doing here? Need anything?"

He had his arms folded against his chest, the sun set's colors gleamed around the room, as  his eyes were closed, "What did I tell you?" He started, opening his eyes and staring me dead in the eye.

"Huh? I don't know what you're talking about Harry." I said closing the door behind me, "Now your just playing dumb babe." He walked towards me and stroked back my hair behind my ear.

"Oh wow, playing with Eugene and zion? That's quite the achievement there y/n, you can't forget who loved you first right?" He leaned in, "Why, you look serious there harry." I said in a teasing tone and pecked his lips, "Of course I love you! This is just how I act, I have mostly friends that are boys back then, and Zion, Eugene, Ethan, and Lawrence happened to be them."

I ruffled his hair, "I hope you understand babe." I kissed his forehead and smiled and hugged him, he looked hesitant but returned my embrace.  "Alright, you have my trust y/n, though there is something I have in mind though."

"Anything!" I said snuggling my cheek on his chest, "Who's more of a top?"

"HARRY WHAT THE HELL!" I smacked his chest lightly, "who is teaching you these things, is it Lawrence or zion, I will slap them. Please tell me, you're so innocent though babe..."

I sank down to my feet, sulking due to my boyfriend's questions like Zion, Lawrence..why did you teach my marshmallow these things, he was supposed to be innocent...

He chuckled but beamed a smile at me, "unless you want me to be top?" He said with a redolent face.

Harry...Why do they teach you these things...

_______

Next : [Ethan X Reader]🍋

I hope you enjoyed that, here's a little author note.