If they see you Hurt

Lawrence

He will be furious, And Ask coldly.
"Who hurt you?" He will look at the bruise/wound again, and Bandage it up. You will tell him that it's okay but he will refuse.
"Explain, How the fuck! Is that an accident" He will aggressively grab you towards him, And grab a pocket knife in his pocket.
You try to distract him with butterfly kisses on his cheek, down to his collarbone. before he hurts anyone including the guys.

"Okay, Fine. I'll let it slide for now since you can't stop kissing me." With a red face, redder than Zion's hair. He will pull up your chin, so that he can kiss you. Smirks into the kiss while he's at it. And whisper to himself but loud enough for you to hear.
She's Mine, Assholes

Ethan

"It doesn't sting or hurt that much does it?" He holds up the wound/bruise. You would just say it stings just a little but overall your fine.
He wouldn't believe you, and just bandage up the wound/bruise. And kiss it for good luck, and Blush a little. "C'mon, Everyone's worried about you."

Harry
(Same with Ethan, Just a little different)

"Hope you'll feel better," He said wrapping up your wound/bruise.
Kissing it, He will bring up your face so that he can give you a peck on the cheek.

Zion

Would hit your head first, and you would start rubbing that spot he hit you. "I told you to be careful! But did you listen?–"
He said wrapping up the wound, "Nooo!~" he said in a sarcastic tone. And mumbles to himself. "Next time when it's our turn for patrol, Your staying next to me!" He grabs your arm, so that he can pull you up to a hug.

Eugene

"Sit" He commands, He will take some bandages so that he can wrap up the bruise. "Explain how." He will pout at you, and start wrapping up the wound.
Once, He's done and together with your story. He will pull you up on his lap and hug you, "Next time, Be careful and watch where your going." He will start poking your waist, and tickling you a little.

•••••

I love Eugene, What a smol bby ✨💙😔👌 ✨

Anyways, Hope you like the first chapter of this book!

Words: 395 (Overall)