u p d a t e

After being in such a long hiatus on the Wattpad community (despite my reading here and there), I deeply apologize for my absence, and no, I fortunately don't plan on quitting or discontinuing any of the books I've made that are in my works. I haven't been the best lately and I've been trying to get myself stress-free since I'm this close to being a Senior High Student.

Especially when I got the opportunity as well to study in a good school from another country, Unfortunately it'll affect my sleeping schedule soon (not like I fixed my sleep schedule this year too or anything but I uh-).

I'm still trying to find the time to manage, to update the books I've made. I'll try to update the books when I can especially a new book that will soon be published with it's first 5-10 chapters and another book with a storyline that's been privately requested by my friends (please note the book my friends requested me to make is specifically for them to read and to promote themselves,, i don't take requests of e-books unless a valid payment is given to me otherwise)

Though not that active in Wattpad,, Discord is my main app and website that's always on. So, Feel free to contact and message me whenever ! ♡ (Ashaerujia#1744)

- Sincerely written by your dear author, Ash