Ethan X Reader 🍋

( the video above is my edit, yes. HAHAH )

_______

Modern AU
_______

I walked around the courtyard and stopped at my steps, and there he stood.

Ethan, a popular, athletic and quiet boy. He is very well known around the school, towards the girls of course.

And him, being your crush, you never dared to talk to him because you knew his fan club would attack you, but you being the rebellious and tough person in school.

You didn't even lay a finger on the girls since, they would end up with fractured bones all over.

Your bestfriend, Zion knew about your 'little crush' at the tall boy. He often teased about it, whenever ethan was around, you would run away red-faced.

༒︎ ༒︎ ༒︎

"Hey buddy," Zion appeared behind you, messing up your hair. "The hell you want red head?" You glared up at him, "C'mon no need to get so mad at me y/n, your crush is watching." He pointed at Ethan, who was watching you both for quite a while.

We made eye contact, until I blinked and looked away from him. "D-Dammit.." You covered your blushing face with your arm, "Go up to him already!" Zion pushed you forward, as you face planted on your face.

"Zion...You piece of shi—uh?"

You looked up and saw ethan giving out his hand to you, "Aha..are you alright?" He chuckled awkwardly. "Y-yeah, I'm fine thank you." You kindly took his hand as he helped you up, I think I'm going to explode with happiness.

"Say, I've been eyeing on you for quite a while. Do you wanna maybe hang out after school?" Ethan gave a gentle smile, "Yeah sure.." You said returning a smile.

________(After school)________

"Isn't my plan amazing?" Zion praised himself, while you both were walking in the hallways.

"Yeah, by pushing your best friend's face onto the ground you shit head." You hit his head hardly, as he cried in pain loudly. 

"Oww, what the fuck was that for?!"

"I should I ask you the same thing!"

You both glared daggers at each other, "Woah woah woah, I should stop you guys from nearly killing each other there!" Harry pats zion's back and laughed.

"It was like watching World War Z, or something haha." Lawrence and Eugene came joking around with Zion.

"C'mon you guys! Can't you guys punish zion for hitting his adorable bestfriend?" You pouted, "If you didn't know already, This is normally what zion does." Eugene cocks his head.

"Whad'ya say midget?" Zion glared at Eugene, now the tables have turned this time, it's eugene and zion killing each other.

"Hey y/n!" Ethan waved at you, then goes up to your ear and whispers, "Let's hang out at my house, we can have dinner there."

He left, turning his back to me, while I hear an earful squeal from Lawrence. "Oh wow, that's something you don't hear everyday." You joked around, "Like I've seen the tough y/n going on a date with ethan over here huhuhu" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, making my face burn up.

"Hush! Please, it's just a hang out!"

"Yeah right.." They all hummed, smirking at me. Zion slams eugene on the wall playfully, trying to mimick ethan in a way, "Ah y/n, you look amazing, can I have some dessert?"

Zion smirks, while eugene looks away, "What do you suggest?" Eugene innocently smiles, "a milkshake"

The boys started to squeal, while zion was cracking up hitting his fist on the ground. "Omg, baby y/n will have their virginity taken away, holy shit." Zion said, laughing and lying on the ground, clenching his stomach.

"Oh God, my tummy." Eugene hold his stomach,  wiping a tear away. "I can imagine it now."

"Yeah, I'm gonna leave now. Y'all are being possessed by Lawrence." You said, raising your hands in defeat and walking away.

"Tell me when he did ya hard y/n," Lawrence smiles with no shame.

I run away, embarrassed that they are even my friends.
________

I just wore some casual clothing, nothing too fancy.

I walk towards Ethan's house, as I stop myself from taking another step forward

I walk towards Ethan's house, as I stop myself from taking another step forward. But, I guess I'm out of luck today because it started to rain, soaking my shirt.

I ran to his door, ringing the doorbell. "Hey y/n, glad you were free today." He allowed you in and stared at you, "What?" You said almost confused. He pointed on your pointed, as you realized the fabric of your shirt was really thin so he can really see into you.

"Don't stare!" you squeaked, while you covered your body in embarrassment.

"Well, actually." He pulled you close to him, "I like it better on the floor please~" He purred in your ear, sending you tingles on your body.

Things were escalating quickly, but you didn't mind it at any kind of matter. You just decided to take off your shirt, leaving it on the floor.

He licked his lips with pleasure, as he carried you to the couch topping you. "Hmm, what should I do.." He hummed, you forcefully turned him over, desperately removing his pants.

He was quite shock by the sudden action you made, but seemed to enjoy it in his case. "Stop playing Ethan, I can see where this is headed to, so why beat around the blush?"

You teased, while a small blush covered his pale cheeks. "Why don't I take over for now?" You carefully removed his boxers, revealing his member. You slid off what remained covered on your legs, which is your shorts and underwear, taking them off you slowly entered him as he groaned softly.

"Dam-mit, yo-ur tight y/n."

You rocked your hips, as you both enjoyed yourself the pleasure that you both were begging for. You didn't expect it would come to this.

"Ethan!"

"Y/n, come on, release for me."

You both released you juices freely, with no shame at all. You knew the boys had something in mind between the two of you, "Ha..I didn't expect this, but I did enjoy myself." He pushed his hair back, as he wiped off his sweat, pulling up his pants.

"T-this is embarrassing.." You pulled up your shorts and underwear, as you felt two arms wrapping around your waist. "What do you mean? I know you love me ever since day one, you never actually knew my feelings for you didn't you?"

"Well y/n the truth is, I love you."

___________

ashley is sulking with depression, don't mind her, she's tired and she still has exams.

she just figured , she would get this chapter done, so she can work with the obey me book and two more books so that she can publish it sooner or later.