Part: 1 The Hot Mafia Boss

In a dark and menacing room, a man was suspended upside down, his agonized screams reverberating as two merciless men relentlessly beat him with hot rods. Two burly figures in black shirts and trousers, each holding a rifle, stood guard at the door.

A tall man, clad in a black tuxedo, strode into the room, his face etched with sullenness and eyes ablaze with fury. He was Andrew Anderson, a Mafia Boss known for his rudeness, arrogance, aggression, and ruthless dominance. The world quaked under his authority; none dared to defy him, and all lived in dread of his power.

Following him, another figure in a black suit entered, Mike, Andrew's right-hand man. Andrew trusted no one but Mike, a brotherly bond forged through loyalty. Mike's unwavering priority was Andrew, and he would go to great lengths to protect his boss.

Upon Andrew's arrival, the men beating the suspended man halted their actions, bowing their heads in obedience.

Andrew opened the buttons and took off his coat, striding toward the tied-up men with a deadly glare in his eyes. He handed his coat to one of the men who had been beating the restrained man, and stood in front of him, rolling up the sleeves of his black shirt. His fists clenched, he unleashed punches upon the tied man, venting his anger with each strike, causing the man to scream in pain.

"Tell me, who were you leaking our confidential information to?" He demanded in a stern tone. "You deceived me, and you know I despise traitors."

He grabbed a pistol from the table and pointed it menacingly at the injured man, his eyes filled with fury. "Do you wish to confess, or do you prefer death?" The man's eyes dilated in sheer terror.

"I... I was passing information with Mr. Richard,"he stammered, disclosing everything.

Andrew frowned upon hearing the name and shot the man in the forehead without hesitation.

"This is the fate of those who betray me. They either face immediate death or a living hell of endless suffering." He growled before storming out of the room.

He entered a luxurious guest room where a young woman was already waiting for him, in a revealing dress and high heels, ready to serve the mafia boss. He comfortably took a seat on the sofa, giving the girl a cold look. She sensually approached him, knelt in front of him, and unbuckled his belt.

He yanked her hair and barked, "Hurry up and do your job, then leave. I don't have the whole day to endure your presence."

The girl trembled in fear and hurriedly undid his jeans before pulling it down. First, she sucked him and then rode over him. He used sex as a means to vent his frustration and stress.

Afterward, he left the room, buttoning up his jeans. He proceeded to his lavish bedroom, dark and mysterious like his personality.

Inside, his most trusted maid, Marie, was tidying up the room. She was the only person granted access to his room, and he respected her.

"Prepare my clothes. I have a meeting to attend," he ordered, and she responded with a nod before proceeding to his walk-in closet.

He headed for a quick shower.

After shedding his clothes, he stepped into a quick shower, allowing the water to cascade down his well-toned, muscular body adorned with a six-pack. His mind was consumed by thoughts of the man he had killed earlier, struggling to comprehend the betrayal by one of his best men who had been leaking their secrets to their rivals.

He walked out of the bathroom, a white towel wrapped around his waist. His fresh black tuxedo lay on the bed. With a swift motion, he discarded the towel, letting it land on the sofa before dressing in his suit. His attire, like his life, was devoid of color, a reflection of the darkness that surrounded him.

After putting on his watch, he stood before a large mirror, running a comb through his jet-black hair.

***

In a bar, an attractive young woman, wearing a strapless black dress, sat at the counter with her friends. Her long, chocolate-brown hair flowed down her back, complementing her captivating features - big, intoxicating eyes, sharp sensuous lips, a straight nose, and plump cheeks. She effortlessly drew the attention of everyone around with her stylish and alluring presence, holding a glass of wine.

"See you tomorrow, Chloe." Her friends said as they left, giving her warm hugs.

As Chloe watched her friends depart, her heart skipped a beat when her eyes landed on a captivating man in the private cabin, surrounded by well-dressed individuals. It was none other than Andrew Anderson, the owner of this exclusive club. He has clubs and lounges all over the world.

He was engrossed in a meeting when Chloe noticed him.

She gazed at his attractive face and body without blinking, completely enchanted by his sexy and perfect appearance. She admire him, biting her lower lip as she took in his sensuous and enticing lips. She felt an intense urge to feel his lips against her own and kiss them passionately.

"This man is incredibly hot and mysterious, just my type. I hope he notices me." She whispered to herself, closely observing every move of his, as if she were spying on him.

Suddenly, he shifted his dark and intense gaze toward her, causing her to quickly avert her eyes. However, she couldn't resist looking back at him, and their eyes locked, leaving her entranced by his intense and bewitching brown eyes. She completely forgot about the entire world around her.

'Why is this girl staring at me like this?' He wondered, arching his brows suspiciously and doubting her intentions.

"Fuck! This man is the death of me." She mumbled to herself, shaking her head before turning her face away. She downed a full glass of wine in one go.

Andrew signaled for one of his men to approach him, and he promptly came forward and bent down. He instructed him to escort that girl to the secret room for interrogation.

Two of his men forcibly dragging Chloe to the secret room. "Where are you taking me, you idiots? I'm warning you, leave me, or else you both will face the consequences." She warned them in a stern tone.

"Our boss wants to interrogate you." One of his men informed her, and she frowned, not knowing who their boss was. If she had known, she would have willingly gone with them because she wanted an opportunity to meet him.

"To hell with your boss and to hell with you," she growled at them and struck their groins with her knees. She fought with them as if she were a well-trained ninja.

After knocking them down, she swept her hair away from her face. They both groaned in pain, lying on the floor.

"I warned you both," she evilly smiled at them, straightening her dress and long black hair. She marched away with an attitude after glancing at them for the last time.

Andrew entered the secret room, and his eyes widened in shock as he found his men lying on the floor, beaten up.

"Who did this to both of you, and where is that girl?" he asked in anger.

They both glanced at each other in embarrassment, scared to admit to their boss that they had been beaten up by a girl. Their silence only fueled his anger.

"Are you both going to answer me, or do you want me to beat you both now?" he bellowed at them in fury.

"T-T-That girl beat us, boss," one of the men stuttered in fear.

"What! That girl beat both of you?" He asked in shock and disbelief.

"So I was right; that girl is a spy. A normal girl can't fight with my well-trained men like this," he murmured to himself, warily musing against the wall.