Part: 3 Annoyed Mafia Boss

At night,

Andrew sat on the royal king chair, puffing on his cigarette, lost in deep thoughts. He had a serious expression on his face, with three buttons of his black shirt left open, revealing his strong physique. He looked ruggedly handsome.

He pondered about Chloe, 'That girl is mysterious. When I aimed a gun at her, I saw no fear in her eyes. The way she fought my trained men suggests she's no ordinary girl. I strongly suspect she's a secret spy. I'll make her reveal the truth.'

The next day,

Chloe parked her BMW car at the club and stepped out. She looked stunning in a tight-fitted white knee-length dress with white heels.

As she walked into the club, a guard stopped her by grabbing her hand, causing her brows to furrow in anger.

She glared at the guard and gripped his arm from behind in a swift motion. "How dare you touch me? Nobody has the right to touch me." She chastised him for his actions.

"I'm just doing my job. I was instructed by my boss." As the guard explained, she released his arm.

"You could have just asked me. There was no need to hold my hand." She reprimanded him.

Andrew sat in the back seat of his car wearing shades, watching her closely from the window. His two men were in the front seat, and two more cars were positioned for his security. He wore his usual black tuxedo, and his jet black hair was neatly coiffed.

As Chloe's eyes fell on him, they sparkled, and her lips curved into a triumph smile.

'So, my mission of coming here is accomplished.' She thought, keeping her gaze on him.

She gave him a seductive wink and headed to her car, clicking her high heels. He shook his head and instructed his driver to follow her, with two more cars in tow.

***

Chloe arrived at her mansion, and as she stepped out of the car, Andrew appeared in front of her, wearing a stern expression.

A mischievous smile crossed her face. "Are you following me, Mr. Handsome?" She traced the tip of her finger down his stubble, her eyes locked onto his.

He yanked her hand away and scowled, "Shut up! Why did you return to my nightclub when I warned you?"

"My reason for going there has been fulfilled." She responded with a sultry grin.

"What reason?" He inquired in a serious tone.

"The reason of catching a glimpse of you. I didn't expect you to follow me, but I'm glad because now I get a closer look at you. Your presence and your alluring appearance drive me wild, but I love it." He shook his head in annoyance, listening to her words.

"Now you will see how I will make you reveal the truth. You're coming with me." He declared, gripping her wrist and leading her to his car.

"Why are you forcing me? I'm willing to come with you." She offered, but he just glared at her.

His man opened the car door as he reached outside with her. His other men were seated in their respective cars. She kept smiling at him, intensifying his anger.

"Now, no words, just get inside the car." He instructed her in a firm tone, seething with anger because of her annoying behaviour. Nobody had ever treated him like this before.

"Okay, Boss." She replied, placing a finger on her lips and giving him a meek nod before sitting in the car.

As Chloe sat in the car, Andrew entered on the opposite side and slammed the door shut. He stared at her with frustration in his eyes.

The car ride was mostly silent, with occasional glances, Andrew's stern expression didn't waver, and Chloe continued to wear her playful smile.

Once they arrived at his mansion, he escorted Chloe out of the car, his grip still firm on her wrist.

He led her directly to his torture room, gripping her wrist. Her eyes widened as he turned on the light, revealing the dark room filled with torture equipment. He observed her closely, surprised by her lack of fear.

"Is this a torture room? Have you tortured people here?" She asked, with no fear in her eyes, only curiosity.

He was taken aback when he observed the absence of fear in her eyes. He had expected her to be terrified upon seeing the torture room, but she proved to be different and fearless.

"Yes, and now I'm going to torture you until you confess the truth." He declared, fixing a dark gaze upon her.

"You'll be wasting your time, and I don't mind, because it gives me more time to admire you." She retorted with a grin, and he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Now, shut your mouth and sit in that chair." He commanded, pointing at the chair.

"Why are you shouting when I'm standing close to you?" She asked, chuckling, and he gave her a deadly glare.

"I said no words, Miss Walker." He growled, clenching his fists.

She rolled her eyes and walked to the chair. She couldn't deny that he looked even more attractive when he was angry. He approached her with ropes while she just gaze at him.

As she sat in the chair, he secured her wrists to the armrest. She continued to stare at him, a smile of satisfaction gracing her lips.

Andrew was extremely shocked because she showed no fear, and she was flirting with him without hesitation. He had never met a girl like her before. She was full of surprises, strong and bold.

However, he was also annoyed because she had a profound effect on him. He couldn't understand why his heartbeat raced every time he got close to her or touched her.

After securing her, he stood up and walked out of the room, ignoring her.

"Oh, Mr Handsome, where are you going?" She shouted after him, but he paid no attention.

Two men stood outside the room with guns in hand. He instructed one of his men to scare her into revealing the truth, specifically he instructed not to use the torture instruments.

He was puzzled by his own decision and had no idea that the girl he had tied up in the torture room would be the one to melt his heart in the near future.