Part: 2 First Encounter

"Boss, I think something is wrong with that girl. That woman beat us like this." One of his men groaned while still lying on the floor.

"No, you two are useless. A girl defeated you. Shame on both of you. I never want to see your faces again." He chastised them before storming out of the room in fury.

As he searched for her in the club, he called Mike and ordered his other men to locate her.

"Hello, Boss." Mike answered the call.

"Mike, get over here as soon as possible," he instructed.

"Okay, boss." Mike replied, ending the call and placing the phone in his pocket.

One of Andrew's men informed him that the woman had left the club. Andrew stared straight ahead with a serious expression on his face.

****

Mike and Andrew stood in the security room, watching the CCTV footage. When Chloe entered the club in the video, Andrew instructed, "Pause it." The security guard stopped the video in an instant.

"I want to know everything about her." He pointed at her in the CCTV footage and ordered Mike.

"Okay, Boss, I'll get it done." Mike replied, gazing at the girl in the footage, and Andrew also studied her, lost in deep thoughts.

***

The next day, a file containing information about her was on his table. He read about Chloe Walker keenly, sitting in his study room. Mike stood in front of him.

Chloe Walker was a fashion blogger, a strong, independent woman, managing her father's business. None of the information provided him any clear leads.

He closed the file, disappointment evident on his face.

Mike assumed, "Boss, it seems like the woman isn't a spy."

Andrew turned his dark eyes toward Mike and shook his head. "No, Mike, I have a gut feeling that this girl is hiding something, the way she was staring at me yesterday and how she beat up our men in the club." He explained in a serious tone, and Mike listened to him attentively.

"Now, I'll speak to her myself tonight. You mentioned she visits my club every weekend. Will she be coming tonight as well?" He inquired, and Mike nodded.

Then Andrew told him the plan.

"Get ready to meet the Mafia Boss, Miss Chloe Walker." As he whispers, his sensuous lips curved into an evil grin.

***

Andrew reached the club quickly that night after receiving a call from his man who informed him that Chloe had arrived at the club.

Today, Chloe was decked up in a strapless red jumpsuit and black heels. She appeared graceful and classy, her hair pulled into a high ponytail.

As she walked to the washroom, someone locked her inside.

"What the heck, who locked me in here?" She muttered in anger and tried to open the door.

"So you're here." As a deep voice reached her ears, she turned around and her eyes widened in astonishment to see him.

She wasn't expecting him. She couldn't stop herself from gawking at him again, and her heartbeat quickened. He looked incredibly handsome in the black tuxedo.

"So tell me, for whom do you work?" He asked in a stern tone, striding toward her.

"I work for myself; I'm my boss." She answered him with honesty, locking her eyes with him.

"Why are you spying on me?" He questioned her, standing a few steps away from her.

Her brows narrowed in confusion. "Why would I spy on you?" She asked, clueless.

"I watched you staring at me last night, so don't you dare lie to me." He warned her after moving dangerously close to her face.

Her heart almost skipped a beat because of their proximity, and she gazed into his mysterious brown eyes.

"It's your fault," his brows furrowed in confusion. "You're so attractive. I was checking you out." She gave him an honest answer, but he didn't believe her.

He moved away from her, leaving her flustered, his lips drew up into a sexy smirk.

"So you won't answer me so easily." He took out the gun from his pocket and pointed it at her. "Tell me the truth or die."

Her eyes dilated in shock as she saw the gun, but she answered him with full confidence. "You look even more attractive with the gun in your hand. I'm not lying; I was just checking you out last night."

He was annoyed because she wasn't scared of him.

He gritted his teeth and asked, "If you aren't lying, then how did you defeat my trained men like this?"

"Because I'm better trained than them for self-defence." He rolled his eyes after hearing her answer.

"You're wasting my time. If you're not spying on me, then you shouldn't be near my club." He warned her and put the gun back into his pocket.

"What? Why can't I come to this club? You're attractive, but you can't stop me from coming here." She retorted.

"I'm the owner of this club and a man whom people are afraid of." He growled at her after moving close to her face.

"But I'm not afraid of you." She sassed, looking straight into his eyes.

He rolled his eyes, irked.

"Tell me your real motive." He pressed because he still wasn't convinced that she wasn't spying on him.

"Okay, I'll tell you my real motive." As she agreed to admit, his eyes glinted with triumph.

"Now you're coming to the point. I knew there was some real motive behind beating my men and staring at me last night."

She moved closer to his ear and whispered, "my real motive is to seduce you because you're awakening my inner desires with your dangerous and mysterious personality."

A shiver ran down his spine as her warm breath caressed his ear. He had expected to uncover her true intentions, but her bold answer had taken him completely by surprise.

She smiled, and he gave her a menacing glare before turning and calling one of his men.

"Open the door." He disconnected the call after saying this.

She admired him with her eyes filled with desire, utterly hypnotized by his attractiveness and mysterious personality. Today, he had pointed a gun at her, but she still wasn't afraid because she feared nothing. Life made her strong and fearless.

The door opened, and Andrew turned to her. "You shouldn't be seen here again." He warned her in a serious tone before marching out of the room.

"I'm not scared. I'll come here again and again to see you, hottie. I want to see how you will stop me." As she murmured to herself, a mischievous smile flashed on her gorgeous face.