Part: 8 Devoured By Jealousy

In the night, Chloe stepped onto the balcony for some fresh air. She had been in her room since evening, working on her next blog. Her eyes twinkled, and a cheerful smile crossed her face as she spotted Andrew standing outside the mansion, instructing his men.

"I'm ready to live here forever to see Mr. handsome." She murmured, gazing at him with eyes filled with desire. He looked tempting in his usual black tuxedo. Every time she laid eyes on him, she was captivated by his presence, unable to look away.

Suddenly, her eyes fell on the weapons being loaded into the truck. 'Who is he?' Seeing this, as she wondered, her eyes glinted with curiosity.

She whistled to catch Andrew's attention but caught everyone's gaze. He glared at her, but as his eyes moved to her flawless and luscious body, desire burned in his eyes. She looked extremely attractive in a white bralette top and blue denim shorts.

She greeted him with a goofy wave and a smile. Shaking his head, Andrew's attention was suddenly drawn to the truck driver who was shamelessly ogling her. A sharp pang of envy crossed his face as he frowned at the driver.

After marching towards the truck, he pulled the driver out by his collars with full force. Clenching his fist, he unleashed a relentless fury of punches, consumed by jealousy and losing control.

Her eyes widened in shock, and his men stared in disbelief, unable to comprehend the sudden change in their boss.

No one, including Andrew himself, understood what had come over him. His wounded hand started bleeding again, causing Chloe to grow anxious. She hurried downstairs to intervene.

After arriving at the scene, she found him still mercilessly beating the driver in a fit of rage.

"What's going on? Stop him!" She asked his men to intervene, but none dared to confront their angered boss, paralyzed by fear.

"Coward." She muttered, shaking her head.

"Stop!" She yelled, causing him to instantly release his grip on the driver's collars and glance at her.

"Now, get lost from here, and make sure you're not seen again," he roared at the bleeding driver, who promptly left.

"Call the other driver." After instructing one of his men, he seized Chloe's wrist and forcefully dragged her into the mansion.

"Hello, angry young man. What happened? Where are you taking me?" She inquired.

He stopped abruptly and shouted, startling her. "Just shut up and go. I'm not in the mood to hear your blabbering."

"You were dragging me somewhere, and now you want me to go? Are you alright?" She asked in a playful tone, placing her hand on his forehead to check his well-being, but he scowled in response.

He seized her arms and drew her near, his voice a menacing growl, demanding, "Why won't you ever listen to me?" The tension between them was electric, causing a chill to run down her back.

"You can boss around everywhere, Mr. Andrew Anderson, but not in front of me because I only listen to myself," She fired back, her eyes rolling in exasperation, pushing his buttons and causing him to release his grip.

"You're literally impossible to deal with." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh, so you wanted to deal with me?" She teased, her lips stretching into a mischievous grin.

"Fuck! Shut up and tell me why were you standing there. It's my mansion, and I didn't permit you to roam all around." He asked, finally getting to the point.

"Oh, so that's the problem. Umm... I see... I distracted you." She encircled her arms around his neck. "Isn't it?" She asked, moving closer and stroking his stubble with her long fingers.

A low growl escaped Andrew's lips as he struggled to maintain his composure. Her playful antics seemed to push his limits.

However, he pushed her away before getting lost in her intoxicating eyes. "Just don't test my patience, Miss Walker. Go to your room." As he instructed, wagging his finger at her, her eyes fell on his bleeding knuckles and palm.

"Okay, fine, but first let me clean your wound. It's bleeding." She whispered, genuinely concerned for him.

As she caressed his wounded palm, his eyes softened, and they both gazed deeply into each other's eyes, forgetting the world around them for a few seconds.

Frowning again, he wondered what was happening to him.

"Fuck off and go to your room." He screeched, jerking her hand away.

"I can remove this again if you don't listen to me." She placed her hand on her bandage to scare him.

"What the fuck do you want?" He asked, irritated.

"You." She smirked and gave him a mischievous wink.

He shook his head incredulously. "You're unbelievable! Fuck you."

"Fuck me, please." She murmured in a husky tone, moving closer to him and fixing her intense gaze on him.

"You are not my type." He stated, keeping his voice stern.

"But you're definitely my type." As she whispered in his ear, the electricity of desires rushed down his spine.

He sighed in exasperation, realizing that arguing with Chloe was a futile endeavour. "You won't listen, right?"

"Never." Her lips formed a goofy grin.

He grumbled, "Fine, let's go, but don't think anything else. I'm coming with you because I really don't want to waste more time on you. You're just so annoying."

"Thank you for the compliment, my hero." She grinned wider, relishing their playful banter.

"Stop calling me that."

"Okay, so tell me what I should call you. Mr. Handsome is better, right?" She raised her brows, her teasing tone only intensifying Andrew's irritation.

He declared, "I'm going; you stay here."

"Stop, I'm removing this." She pointed at her bandage, a mischievous smile playing on her lips. "So are you coming with me or not?"

"You're damn annoying." He said, utterly frustrated by her relentless antics

"But deep inside, you care for me." His eyes widened slightly as she mentioned his hidden care for her, though he wasn't ready to accept it.

"Fuck you and do anything, I'm not coming with you." He turned to walk away but halted at the sound of her piercing scream. She had removed her bandage.

He clenched his fists, torn between the desire to face her and the overpowering force of his ego. He strode away, refusing to give in to the temptation of looking back.

"Ouch... it hurts." She murmured, placing her hand on her heart, pouting, disappointed.

Someone stood far away, watching all of this unfold.