Part: 5 Abduction

A week had passed in a whirlwind as Chloe remained engrossed in her blogging and business. She was a fashion blogger and the owner of a fashion company. She worked hard for five days nonstop, and on weekends, she partied hard and enjoyed her life to the fullest.

It was Friday night, and she was lying in her lavish bedroom, dressed only in black lingerie, looking sexy with her brown hair tied up in a messy bun. Her room's color theme was white.

She wondered about Andrew, 'I've been longing to see Mr. Handsome for a week. Should I visit his club again? I'm not scared to go there, but I'm just confused.'

She murmured, "Why shouldn't I visit one of his other clubs?" She grinned and grabbed her phone to search for his clubs.

"Wait, I don't even know his name." When she was about to type on Google, she realized that she didn't even know his name and made a pout.

"First, I should search for his club, which I visited last week, to find out his name." She typed, 'who is the owner of the Red Dot Club?' and after tapping the search icon, she eagerly awaited the results.

Her eyes shimmered, and a smile flashed on her face as she saw his hot photo. He looked incredibly handsome in the photo. Her gaze descended to his name.

"Andrew Anderson," She read aloud, gazing at his photo with desire in her eyes and a smile on her face.

Then she searched for his other clubs.

"I had no idea he owned so many clubs," she exclaimed in shock after seeing the list of clubs owned by him.

She decided to visit one of his clubs the next day and drifted into slumber after browsing his photos and setting one as the wallpaper on her phone.

On the other side, the Mafia boss, Andrew Anderson, couldn't understand why he kept thinking about the most annoying girl again and again. He was frustrated, not understanding why this was happening. He stood on the balcony bare-chested, only clad in black trousers and drinking, his brows knitted. Deep inside, he longed to see her again, which he couldn't understand why, and it was making him restless.

The next day, Chloe visited the salon for her manicure, pedicure, hairdo, and other things.

At night, she was getting ready to visit his club, hoping to catch a glimpse of him after a whole week. She donned a black bustier top with tight-fitting black pants and applied hot red lipstick, sitting in the lavish dressing room in front of a huge mirror.

She took a sexy mirror selfie and posted it on Instagram with the caption 'Work hard but never forget to party hard. #party-hard.'

Upon arriving at Andrew's other club, she encountered a lively scene, with people energetically dancing to booming music. She stood at the bar counter with a glass of scotch in her hand, her brown eyes desperately searching for Mr. Handsome. Many guys approached her for a dance, but she declined everyone.

By sheer coincidence, that day only, Andrew also arrived for a meeting in that club. He walked to his private cabin with three men behind him.

However, he came to an abrupt halt when his gaze locked onto a hot woman standing at the bar counter. His eyes glistened with desire, and he observed her from head to toe.

"Control your desires, Andrew. She could be a spy," he cautioned himself.

"After my warning, how dare she visit my club again? Today, I won't let her go. This girl is seriously testing my patience." He muttered to himself, glaring at her in anger and clenching his fist.

"You all go, I will join you shortly." As he instructed his men, and they left after giving him a meek nod.

Chloe's eyes sparkled with happiness when she finally spotted him. Her lips stretched into a broad smile, and her heart danced with joy.