Part: 4 The Epic Interrogation

Andrew's man entered the torture room with confidence. Her brows furrowed in puzzlement.

"Where is your boss?" He didn't answer her and approached her. As he reached in front of her, she smirked and pressed the bridge of his foot with her high pencil heel.

"Aaaa." The man cried out in pain, and her lips curled into a wicked smile.

"Open me." She commanded, asserting her dominance as if she were the one in charge.

"I can't. I'm here to interrogate you. Just reveal what you're hiding, and I'll release you." He responded.

She rolled her eyes and thought, 'Oh God! Why do they think I'm hiding something? But it's good for me; I'll get more time to admire Mr. Handsome. But I don't know why he sent this idiot here.'

"Ask your boss to interrogate me. I'll only answer to him." She stated in a curt tone.

"First, I will interrogate you. Our boss will come if necessary." He explained her.

"So now I have to endure him. Oh God, did I come here to see this idiot's face?" She murmured to herself, staring at him.

She straightened herself and said, "So, tell me what you want to ask. I'll tell the truth."

"What is your hidden motive for spying on our boss?" He asked, crossing his arms over his broad chest.

"First of all, I'm not spying on him. I was just checking him out at the club because I found him hot and attractive. I love to admire him; he's so sexy, and his lips. Oh, his luscious lips." She bit her lower lip seductively, imagining his sensual lips.

He cleared his throat because she was making him uncomfortable.

"So you mean there's no hidden motive?" He asked, and she returned to reality.

"Yes, there's no hidden agenda. I just want your boss to kiss me instead of wasting his time interrogating me. It's useless because the truth won't change. I don't know why he's doubting me. I think he secretly likes me too, so he's finding a reason to keep me close to him," she blabbered nonstop. "What do you think?" She asked him, raising her brows.

The man shook his head in disbelief. "The boss doesn't like girls," he answered her.

"What? Is he gay?" She asked in shock and disbelief.

"No, he's not gay." He replied.

She sighed with relief. "You scared me."

"Let me tell you, I'm not here to answer your questions." He snapped in irritation.

"And let me tell you, you're a fool. Now send your boss to interrogate me." She ordered him.

Andrew listened to their conversation, watching it all from the security room. The girl was becoming a mystery to him. An idea to find the truth about her popped into his mind, and his lips curled into a devilish grin.

He quickly called his man who was interrogating Chloe.

As the man's phone rang, he moved to a corner of the room.

"Yes, Boss." He answered the call after putting the phone to his ear.

"Release her and ask her to leave." Andrew ordered him.

"Okay, Boss. I think she's not hiding anything. She's completely insane." He commented, looking at Chloe as she struggled to free her hands.

He ended the call and approached Chloe.

"Boss asked you to go." He informed her, untying her restraints.

Her eyes widened in shock. "What? Won't he interrogate me?" She asked, disappointed, hoping to catch a glimpse of Mr. Handsome again.

"We don't want to waste more time on a crazy girl like you." He retorted as he unbound her wrists.

"I'm hiding something, and I'll tell my hidden motive to him only." She asserted while standing up.

He chuckled. "I know you aren't hiding anything. You're just obsessed with the boss."

"Now, just leave. You're driving me crazy with your pointless talk." He growled at her.

Dejected, she exited the secret room, desiring to see Andrew once more before departing.

"I'll go after seeing him one last time. I should find him." She muttered to herself and started searching every room of the mansion.

Observing her actions in the security room only heightened Andrew's suspicions. He thought she was trying to uncover something for her hidden motive.

'There are so many rooms. It's futile to search for him. I should go now.' She made a sad pout and headed towards the main door. She tried to open it, but it didn't budge.

"So, will you now tell the truth or face the consequences?" As she heard his deep voice, a shiver ran down her spine, and she turned around. Her eyes sparkled and her lips curved into a broad smile upon seeing him.

He approached her. "Why are you smiling like an idiot?" He asked in a glacial tone.

"Now I need your permission to smile even?" She sassed, and he rolled his eyes in annoyance. She was testing his patience.

With a swift motion, he grabbed her arms and pinned her against the wall, his eyes burning in rage. "Now answer my question. Why were you checking all the rooms?" He roared at her, and she flinched slightly but still gazed deep into his eyes.

"It's useless to tell you the truth because you won't believe it." She responded, rolling her eyes.

"What truth?" He inquired, his tone serious as he stared at her darkly.

"I was looking for you because I wanted to see you one last time. And you granted my wish," she grinned. "You know, you look even hotter when you're angry." She winked at him.

He just stared at her in disbelief and sighed deeply before releasing her.

For the first time, a girl was driving him crazy. Deep inside, he knew she was telling the truth, but his mafia instincts kept doubting her because she didn't behave like an ordinary woman.

"I'm warning you for the last time. If you approach my club, I won't hesitate to shoot you." He warned her, moving dangerously close to her face, causing her heart to race. "Remember my words." He whispers, his lips touching hers, sending chills down her spine.

"When I feel like seeing your handsome face again, can I come here?" She asked in a polite tone, acting innocent.

He clenched his fist in anger to compose his anger. "Just be quiet," he snapped.

He entered the password, and the main door of his mansion slid open. Two guards stood outside with rifles. He seized her wrist and pushed her out without looking at her, then closed the door with a press of a button.

She pouted in disappointment when the door closed in front of her.

"Why is this handsome man so rude?" She muttered in disappointment.

When she caught his men staring at her, she chided them. "I know I'm attractive and sexy, but stop gawking at me like that and focus on safeguarding Mr. Handsome."

"See you again soon, Mr. Handsome." She left, blowing her hair out of her face.