The meet

You are really happy and currently staying in loss Angeles with you amazing boyfriend David, of five years.

He was taking a shower when his phone rang you look at your phone and read:

He comes out the shower you look him dead in the eyes and shout "babe who the fuck is Aria"

He looks at you with guilt and remorse "she is just a co-worker that's all I love you y/n baby"

You know he is lying so you say with out hesitation "is SHE the reason why you had all those late nights at the office. And don't even fucking lie to me David."

David looks innocent and with his next choice of words "okay, okay. We may have accidentally kissed a couple times, but she means absolutely nothing to me. I promise you y/n I love you."(I mean since when did that work in a relationship)

You give him a death stare. I mean if looks could kill he would be as dead as the people Thanos killed when he snapped "kissed a couple times. A couple times. Are you kidding me?! How could you?! After all these years! After five years! You lied to me!" You say through tears "Get out! Leave me alone now. We are done.

David gives you an apologetic look because well he got caught "please y/n. Don't do this. We can fix this. Besides we have three more days until we have to catch our flight home"

You glare at him as if he just killed your bestie and coldly and emotionlessly say "this is not the first time, David. I can't do this anymore. Leave now! Get another room or fly home I. Don't. Care. Just fucking leave this room leave me alone I never wanna see you again."

David leaves and you have a break down. After a couple of hours, you clean off you ugly makeup that you only ever put on for him and head to the hotel bar to drown your sorrows.

You wear this:

You look to the bartender and say "A shot of vodka please? In fact leave the whole bottle I'll need it

You look to the bartender and say "A shot of vodka please? In fact leave the whole bottle I'll need it."
You slip him a $100 bill.

Someone sits come up to the side of you and asks in a husky British accent "is this seat taken by any chance"

You wipe a tear away from you red face "Oh My God your Tom Hiddleston" you say in a hushed tone practically a whisper and he chuckles.

He looks at you amused "yes. I am Tom Hiddleston. How about you what's your name"

You look to him eyes still teary "I-I'm y/n" you wipe a tear away "sorry this is definitely not the way I imagined meet you" you chuckle a little you then turn away due to embarrassment.

Tom looks at you a little saddened because you are crying "sorry if this is a little too invasive but are you okay y/n?" A moment passes because you are trying not to have a breakdown again "sorry probably non of my business"

You look to him a little shocked that he was wondering if you was okay "no no no it's okay you can ask. I'm just trying not to cry again. My boyfriend of 5 years and I just broke up"

He looks at you pissed, sad and apologetic "I'm so so sorry, y/n. It's his loss because you are the definition of beautiful"

You blush a crimson red "t-thank you" you give him a weak smile but a smile non the less.

Tom looks to you with humour and amusement in his eyes and say "so tell me something? I may be a little skeptical but is vodka the only thing you are having for dinner"

You crack a genuine smile and a little chuckle and it doesn't hurt this time.  You say "No I'm having to-go food coming soon. If you are having a drink maybe I'll stay" you chuckle and nudge him a little.

He looks to you "I actually orders a to go...And here it comes" a hostess comes over and hands Tom and you to go bags.

You look a little saddened and heartbroken "well I guess this is where we say our goodbyes."

Tom asks starting to ramble "unless I mean you don't have if you don't want to if understand since what happened if well if maybe you would want to come to my suite. I have the pent house and it has its own dining room?"

You look at him with surprise shock excitement.

Tom starts rambling "like I said I would understand if you wouldn't want to or anything I just thought I would ask just in case you wanted to it just seems like you use someone to talk to about what happened. In a. More. Private. Set...ting"

You look to him and say with you arm out "lead the way pretty boy"