The date with Sebastian

I want to thank viamf04  For helping with this if she didn't I wouldn't have the chapter out right now today so thank you
*********************************************************************

He leads you down to the car a black SUV. "Nice car" you compliment making him smirk over at you.

The care had leather on the inside comfy and already warm as you sad down in the passenger seat. You hadn't expected clean leather to be this comfortable, it was the opposite of what you had expected.

He set of driving the two of you making small talk, as you make you way along the road.

You quickly glance towards him "So are you gonna tell me what the surprise is?" You ask almost bursting with anticipation.

However to you disappointment he shakes his head with a smirk plastered on his lips "not til we get there doll." He spike making you internally groan.

You had been on the road around 20 minutes, when he pulled over at the side of the road to nothing in particular.

He pulled out a blind fold from his pocket, making your eyebrows draw together "Put this on please doll."
He hands it to you and you take it.

Chuckling to yourself "shouldn't we leave the blind folds for our fifth date." Making his cheeks turn red as he laughed.

"Okay it's on." You smirk and he sets of driving again. Excitement grows inside of you as the car draws nearer and nearer to another stop.

You had no idea what Seb was planning but you hoped it was going to be good.
But for some reason, you couldn't stop thinking about Tom.

And in a way you felt guilty. You were on a date with Sebastian, but all you could think of was the way he kissed you last night.

The way his lips locked with yours so perfectly like a padlock and key. The way it felt like time stopped when you were pressed against each other.

The door to your side of the car opened, releasing your from your thoughts as you realised Seb had gotten out of the car. "Such a gentlemen," you smiled as he helped you out of the car. You'd till ha your blind fold on, so you cousins see anything. But it was noisy. Real noisy.

"So any clues to what we're doing?" You ask, becoming frustrated with how little you knew. You hear Sebastian chuckle as you held on to him tightly, not wanting to Nick into anyone or fall over. You were blind to make a fool out of yourself if you did so.

"I may have looked you up on social media," he spoke with a small chuckle, "so I hope you like the things I planned."

The two of you made your way inside, walking through corridors and doors every two minutes. You were sure people were staring at the two of you -considering you had a blind fold on- but you didn't really care. You were having a great time already. But in the back of your head, you were still thinking of Tom. Why couldn't you get him out of your head?

Eventually, you stopped walking. No one was around you; at least you couldn't hear anyone. "We're here," Seb spoke in an excited tone, "but first I have a present for you."

He took the bag from your shoulder, placing it on what you could only imagine was a bench, from the noise it made as he placed it down.

You felt something being packed on your shoulders and you slid your arms through the jacket he'd placed on you. It felt like jersey meterial, making your eyebrows furrow.

Sebastian leads you through to another room, not saying another word. Eventually, you hear even more noise, making you want to cover your ears it was that loud. "Where are we?" You ask and Sebastian takes off your blindfold.

Looking down, you sinstandly see that your standing beside a field. But not just any field, an LA Dodgers baseball field. You also noticed the jersey style jacket he'd put in you. It was white striped with a blue and red badge in the corner.

Your eyes turned wide as you whipped round to face him, a huge smile of shock plastered on your face. "You took me to a Chicago Cubs and LA dodgers game?" You giggled In excitement.

"I did," Sebastian smirked, clearly proud of himself. Sebastian also had a jersey on. It was white and had blue writing on it. LA Dodgers, the opposing baseball team.

"Ahh, I see, we're fighting against each other now," you smirk, making him chuckle. "I guess we are," he nodded and you laughed.

"I love it! Your so sweet," you smiled, giving him a hug. After pulling away, he turned around, showing you back of his jersey. 'Stan' was written in blue lettering, making your eye go wide.

"Wow, that's so cool!" You exclaim, more excitement pooling inside you.

"Yours has it too," he smirked making you take it off to look at the back. Y/L/N was written in red lettering, making your smile go even wider. "That's not the only surprise. Here comes another."

Kris comes up to you "nice to finally meet you y/n I heard you was a huge fan." You smile "I'm a huge fan. I can't believe I'm finally meeting you right now."