The outing

You wake up around 6 to get ready and receive a text from Tom so you message him back

While you go back to sleep. Tom, actually meets up with Chris hemsworth for coffee.

Chris sips his coffee and starts to talk "it sucks tgat filming was cancelled today. I was really excited to play detective with you."

Chris looks to a tuned out Tom "earth to Tom did you hear me?" He pauses "you met a girl didn't you." Chris teases

Tom shakes out of his thoughts "sorry what did you say."

Chris starts to smirk "based on you being silent and zoned out, I figured out that you met a girl. Who is she."

Tom chuckles lightly "ehehe her name is y/n. She is extraordinary, I just met her yesterday but it feels like I've known her my whole entire life."

Chris goes serious "do you have a picture oh her."

Chris looks at the photo "she is gorgeous, but isn't she a little young you? How old is she?"

Tom's smile fades a little "she's 25, but she acts a lot older than her age."

Chris taps his shoulder "as long as her intentions are pure im happy for you. I just don't want it to be like last time." There was an awkward silence "does she act at all? She could audition to be your love interest, you know since yours quit today."

Tom's eyes lit up in excitement "that's an excellent idea. I'll ask her right now."

You wake up around 8:00am. You realised you didn't tell any of your friends or family about your break-up with David.

You shower and afterwards , you FaceTime your mum.

                              **ringing**

M:"Hello sweetheart. How is LA with David"

Y: "well about that me and David actually broke up. I found out he was cheating on me. With one of his skanky Co-worker"

M:"WHAT THE FUCK. I WILL KILL HIM"

There was a pause for a good few minutes

M:"Wait why don't you seem upset about this. Are you okay?"

Y:"in a strange way I am. I think I have been lying to myself for years. I haven't been happier. David never understood my anxiety and I always felt like I was being devalued most of the time. "

M:"Why didn't you ever tell me sweetheart. "

Y:"Because if I told you then it would be real. But I have exciting news. I have met someone else. "

M:"isn't that a little soon? Where is David now? How long are you staying?"

Y:"David I don't know where he is. But mum I Meg Tom Hiddleston! I'm staying a bit longer out here. We want to get to know each other better."

M:"Honey isn't he a little old for you?" She pauses when she sees your smile fade away "but if he makes you happy, then I will support you."

Y:"thank you mum. I know he is older than me but I'm hopeful he makes me hopeful."

You and your mum Both smile.

"I have to get ready for brunch with Tom talk to you later I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart."

You FaceTime you two best friends Brit and Maggie.

"Heey girlies"

Brit and Maggie say this at the same time "gurl you never call us when your on vay-cay what's up?"

You sound sad and say "me and David broke up. But don't worry I'm okay."

Maggie starts to jump up and cheer about.

Brit says "Maggie, way to be sensitive."

You laugh a little "it's okay. I understand. The most existing part is I met someone new. But we all now him."

you pause for a minute "I-I met Tom Hiddleston! And he wants to get to know me and I will be staying in LA for a while."

Brit and Maggie start jumping around "omg yay are you seeing him today?"

You nod "yes ladies I need to get ready for brunch I'll talk later."

You wear this:

You finish getting ready and then there's a knock in the door

Tom smiles "hello darling, you look beautiful, shall we go?"