The date

Tom take your hand and takes you to brunch at the hotel restaurant. Tom had been pretty quiet for most of brunch and you can tell something is on his mind.

You break the silence "Tom are uh are you okay."

Tom hums "sorry darling. It's just something Chris said to me this morning."

You look up at him "Chris hemsworth? What did he say?"

He looks at you now "well I uh I told him about you." You smile "he's concerned about the age difference. I once dated someone with a similar age difference, and she used me for her platforms."

You look sad "that's not me though. I have never acted before, besides in school plays. I'm content in being a teacher. I would never use someone like that, let alone you."

Tom looks relieved "that's good to hear. Sorry, I didn't mean to imply anything." He pauses "although my filming was cancelled because my love interest quit due to a family emergency and Chris said I should ask you to audition to be her."

You looked confused "I thought Chris warned you that I would start my own platform. And now her wants me to audition." You laugh "I might not be the best but if you want me to I can"

Tom still not knowing what he wants "yes I want you to audition."

You can tell that Tom is still off. He starts to lighten up when you guys go shopping.

Tom looks to you "darling you look amazing in everything. Also I have a question to ask you." You nod "I was told just now Sebastian is having a party wanna come?"

You look to him exited "yes,I would love to." You pick up a dress "would this work for tonight"

Tom smiles "that my darling is perfect" you can tell my the look on his face that he still has a lot on his mind

                         **two hours later**

You finish getting ready for the party and can't help but think that Tom can't get over the age difference

Tom knocks on you door. "Whoa you look gorgeous. I love that dress"

You slightly blush. On the way to the party, Tom still seems to be in his head. "Tom talk to me. What's going on in that head of yours?" You rub the back of his head near the neck

Tom looks to you sadly "I'm sorry Y/n but I don't think I can do the age difference again. I want you to stay and audition, and I want you and me to have tonight."

You get quite, trying not to be disappointed that you are once again not good enough for another man.

"Y/n"

"Let's just go in" you and Tom walk in and all heads turn

Chris 'they look great together'

Seb 'who is she I want her to be mine'

Chris E 'damn she's beautiful'

Thomas 'oh my gosh she's so pretty'

Scarlet to lizzy "this is gonna be fun"

"Yep very interesting"

As everyone resumes the party you head over to the bar and Tom heads over to Chris hemsworth
You get a vodka soda from the bartender 'Tom did say to have fun...so get out if your head'

Chris E comes over "hi , I don't think we have met yet."

"Hi I'm y/n a friend of Tom's."

"Just friends good to know. Wanna dance"

Tom see you with Chris and starts to rethink his choice.