Broken and lost

(A/n wooooo 2nd chapter)

-gon POV-

I groaned getting out of bed and walking up the basement stairs to see what was happening. I opened the door and almost immediately starting gagging, choking, and coughing at the heavy scent of marijuana and alcohol. Suddenly a huge rowdy drunk man threw himself at me. He football tackled me down the stairs making me land on my back with him on top of me. I kept gasping for air because landing like that knocked the wind out of me. The man just chuckled and said "thanks for breaking my fall sweetheart" and walked off.
I choked on tears as I looked at my leg which was twisted at an odd degree. Pain shot through my leg like electricity making me gasp and scream. My leg was broken by the fall and I was alone. I caught a glimpse of my dad walking past the door and signaled for him. He looked at me and laughed then kept walking. My sobs became louder once my feelings and leg were hurt. I crawled the small basement window and squeezed through. I bit my lip till it bled when my leg bumped on anything. I pulled out my phone and dialed Leorios number.

After the phone rang a little he answered. "Whatttttt" he said disheveled. "H-hypothetically should I do in the event of a broken leg" I said sounding strangled and in pain. "Gon what happened are you ok?!" He panicked and I could here the distress in his voice. "I'm fine" "just wanna kno-w " I said and my voice cracked at the end. "Gon you can't hide your pain well at all" "do you need me to come over" he asked while I heard a distant rustling of him searching for something. "C-can we meet somewhere?"
He sighs "why can't I just come over it'll be easier" dammit what should I say "let's just meet at the park" I sputtered nervously waiting for his response. "Uh I guess we can" I let out a breath of relief and we said our goodbyes and hung up.

Now I have to get to the park. I grabbed a stick and braced myself on it. Slowly  I made it too the meetup spot. Leorio immediately sat me down and questioned me on what happened. "Why were u walking on stairs in the dark dumbass?!"
"I uh w-wanted water" I anxiously replied. "Why didn't your dad take you too the e.r?" I couldn't bare telling him what was going on at my house so I stayed silent while he splinted and wrapping my broken leg. "Do you need a ride home" he asked "yes please" I quickly shot back not wanting to suffer walking back. "What's the address?" I stopped. Hmmmmm what do I say? I end up giving him a address that sounded close to mine which was hopefully in the same neighborhood. I was wrong. The moment he dropped me off and drove away I realized i had no clue where I was.

I walked around until the pain medicine Leorio gave me wore off and my leg started throbbing. I gave up and plopped down in a soft patch of grass. I checked the time. 3:27am. Just great, no one will notice I'm gone until maybe 9am. I lie down trying to get comfy but never fall asleep due to the freezing temperatures. By 12pm the next day no one noticed my disappearance and I was sniffling and sick. I checked out my surroundings until I heard a familiar voice say "Gon?" From behind me. I turned and saw Killua