Chapter 3

Lilith POV
It's morning I wake up to Natasha's annoying fucking alarm, I put a pillow over my face doesn't work I get up and walk to nat's room and open the door "turn the fucking alarm off I'm trying to sleep" I say " I'm trying Lilith it's not turning off" I walk over to nat's bed and lean over her not noticing that I'm on top of Natasha's chest and pull the plug out to stop it. "Are you going to get off of me now or are you going to stay there?" I hear her say after. I get off of her and go back to my room. I fell back asleep.

11 am, I wake up and walk downstairs and see Wanda and Vision cooking and tony reading the paper at the table. " i want to ask Natasha out on a date" I hear as Steve walks into the room. Straight away I got angry that he liked Natasha I didn't know what was happening I walked out of the room and went to the training room and started punching my anger out on the punching bag.

Natasha POV
I was training when I saw Lilith walk in, she looked angry. I walked over to her to see what's wrong "what do you want Natasha" she saids angry. I look down at her hands that weren't wrapped up so they were going red "you should wrap your hands up otherwise you are going to hurt them, she doesn't stop and her hands started bleeding. I grab her hands to stop her from punching. "Your bleeding you have to stop, tell me what's wrong?" I ask her. "Nothing is wrong! Just leave me alone!" She turns around and leaves "by the way Steve wants to ask you out" the last thing she said.

[after dinner]

Wanda POV
We are all in the main room talking and by all I mean me, Lilith,Nat,Steve,tony,Bucky,vision and sam. Steve's staring at Nat since we learnt earlier today that he likes her. But Natasha keeps glancing over to Lilith and Lilith does the same. I don't want to read there minds but I really want to next thing I know hear Bucky say something "let's play a game any suggestions?", no one had any then I came up with one " what about we play a game that goes like spin the bottle but it's a kind of mix with 7 minutes in heaven". Everyone looks at me interested " okay so we get a bottle someone spins it and they are allowed to do anything they want with that person it lands on, but instead of it only being for 7minutes it's for the whole night and if you and your person don't at least kiss once your out" everybody agrees but we all decided to put money on the line and the wins half it.

Natasha POV
This game sounds fun but I don't know who I was going to be with I went first at spinning the bottle it was so close on landing on Steve but it didn't " I guess it's Natasha and Lilith" Wanda saids. I see Lilith get up and walk over to the bar and make a drink I walk over there as well "want one?" She asks. "Yeah" i replied, she hands me the drink and we just sit there everyone else spin most of the boys were together Wanda got Bucky, Steve got tony and sam got vision.

[2 hours later]

Lilith is drunk dancing on the table with Wanda. We are all drunk. I'm talking with Steve at the bar "when all this is over do you want to go on a date?" He asked. "Sure why not" I didn't actually wanted to go out with him but I didn't want to tell him that but maybe going out with him will make me get my mind off of Lilith. I see Lilith get off the table she comes over and stands in between my legs putting her hands on my inner thighs "let's go to your room" she saids.

Word count : 692 words