Chapter 20

[9:04am] Cleo's POV

When do people learn how to shut up around here I thought to myself putting a pillow on my head. I hear my door open someone walked in and shut the door behind them, "get out of my fucking room" I mumbled angry. I felt my bed sink " I had to hear from tony that your birthday is today" I take the pillow off my head and looked at Wanda. "I don't like making my birthday a big deal, don't tell anyone else please wands", "as you wish but we are getting ready to go out tony saids we are going ice skating today" She replied.
"How many of you have actually been ice skating?" I ask as they are always so busy saving the world. "I don't know but it sounds fun" we talked for a bit longer until I got into the shower and got some clothes on before going downstairs to meet everyone else. Well everyone but Natasha, I ate and talked we were leaving in 2 hours and Tony had rented the place out.

[10:39am]

"Has anyone seen Tasha? we leave in 20 minutes" Clint saids walking into the room and I start listening. "She might be in her other room" Steve answered. Her other room why didn't I think about that, Natasha had this room downstairs a couple more floors she wouldn't let anyone in no one knew what was inside but I did since one day I went in there and wanted to see what it was.
I got up from the table leaving Steve and Clint they and went down to the room and at my surprise she was there I could tell because I heard the music. I knocked on the door no answer so I knocked again and than she opened it. "I'm busy" she said "don't have to be so rude Nat, we are leaving in 15 minutes so finish up whatever your doing" I say as to know I wanna know what she does in there it's just a dark room with a mirror. She kissed me and went back inside.

[1:11pm]

We finally arrived as I went in a limo with Bucky and Wanda and we picked up Maddie on the way since she was the only one not hang over. Her and Bucky got alone really well they wouldn't stop flirting with each other it got annoying after 5 minutes. When the limo stopped me and Wanda were out of there so fast. I grabbed a pair of skates along with everyone else and sat next to Nat she was just on her phone.
"Hey babe" I say and she looked up from her phone to me, "hi princess"

Natasha POV

"Your not skating?" She asks "oh no I would like to just watch everyone fall" I hear her laugh. Cleo was doing up her skates why I was watching tony and Steve got on to the ice and immediately fall I laugh and looked back at my phone. "Oh my going onto the ice" she saids looking at me smiling. "I'll be here, have fun princess" I smile back and she goes. She was better than I though she was going to be, she had definitely done this before.

(Cleo was doing stuff like this)

Everyone's jaws dropped as they were watching her, but Tony's I'm guessing he knew she could do this. "You sure you don't like guys?" I heard Sam say. "Hundred percent sure" Cleo replied giving me a glance. I was taking photos and videos of them all on the ice some where so funny I was trying not to laugh my head off. I was posting them on Instagram when I felt someone sit next to me and I could smell the Cologne from a mile away. "These should fit" stark saids handing me skates "no" I say handing them back.

Tony's POV

"Sister come here!" Cleo turns around to me and comes over to me and Romanoff. "Yeah? What?" "I need you to get Romanoff on the ice skating" I say to Cleo and she just looks at Natasha that is back on her phone. "But she doesn't want to, she is too stubborn she won't do it" Cleo saids and Natasha looks straight up to look at her. "I am not stubborn" Romanoff saids, as normal they started fighting about it and I just left not wanting to hear it.

Cleo's POV

"Okay okay fine your not stubborn, there now can you please come skate with me babe" I begged. "And fall on my face like the others, no thank you" ugh I just want her to skate with me why is that so much to as for I thought the begging would have worked. "Please baby, I'll teach you how to ice skate." I said I could tell I nearly had her to give in by her look on her face. Just one more thing and she would go crazy and give in. I smirked and whispered in her ear seductively "if you come skate with me, we can do something fun later tonight, do you want that baby?" I sucked her earlobe before walking away back onto the ice. I looked at her and saw she was putting the skates on. "What did you say to Natasha?" Bucky asked coming up to me, finally stopped flirting with Maddie or more like hooking up in the bathroom. They disappeared the first 5 minutes. "I told her I will teach her how to skate, did you give Maddie your number?" I ask looking at him. "Yep, we are going on a date tomorrow night I'm going to take her out for dinner." He said and I smiled at him "if you ever break her and I find out you better start running because I will hunt you down and I will kill you" I say innocently and he went from happy to scared so fast.

"Cleo can you come over here and help me so I don't fall" I hear Natasha say, I walked away from Bucky with a smile and to Natasha. I put my hands out for her to hold as she takes them and holds tightly and steps onto the ice. "That's it now get your balance babe" I say slowly moving back as Nat moves along, I couldn't help but just admire her as she looked so focused on what she was doing and the smile she got when she realised she was doing well at not falling. I was too busy looking at her and thinking about her smile and how much I loved it when she smiled that the whole team has just stopped what they were doing at was looking at me and Nat. Tony was even filming it but I didn't know. I make Nat let go of one of my hands and wait a second for her to balance more we are now in the middle of the ice ring. I put the hand she was holding above her head as I spin her around and she giggled a little. "Let go of my hand and move" I say softy, "I'm going to fall if I do that" she saids looking at me, how badly I want to kiss her but I can't it's already enough that the others are seeing us do this. "It's okay I'm here to catch you before you fall"

Time skip

"See how much more nicer it is when you too ain't fighting" Steve saids as I take me skates off and I smile at him. "You too are definitely soulmates, I thought the date would have went well. What happened?" Wanda said and I glance over at Natasha and she was already looking at me. "You think we would be soulmates?" I ask looking back at Wanda not answering her question. "Yeah I also think she loves you to much to ever hate you" I open my mouth to say something but Rogers beat me to it. "Why is that?" I look at Wanda wanting a response but she didn't give it to us. Wanda just walked away I did too after as we all ended up back in the limo's but it switched up a bit I was in the limo with Maddie and Bucky. They were already all over each other I was about to lose it if clothes started coming off even if it was a shoe. I started blasting music straight away so I couldn't hear them, I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw that Tony had posted. It was the video of me and Nat. Speaking of Nat I saw her get in the limo and turned the music down. "Hey" "hi, why you in here?"I ask "because I can be, are they going to be like that the whole time?" She asked sitting down next to me, putting her hand on my thigh just resting it there. "Yep and I had the music on so I wouldn't hear them" she nodded and put her hand on my cheek and Bring her lips to meet mine and kissed me.