Chapter 8

Cleo's POV

[7:00pm]
I'm lying in my bed bored out of my mind when jace texted me. Jace is my best friend since high school he isn't allowed in the stark tower because tony doesn't like him. It's annoying I know.

"Hey lee there's a party tonight at at 8 you in?". Oh I'm so in I reply I get up and get ready I put on a light pink dress that just covers my ass and some black boots that go up to my knees and my hair is in two Dutch braids. I look at the time and see that it's only 7:32pm I walk out and walk into Natasha's room. "Where are you going looking like you could be a stripper?" She said I found it funny. "I used to be a stripper but only did it for the money, but come on get up your coming with me" I say jumping on her bed and taking her arms dragging her out of bed. "Cleo I'm not going with you to a stupid party". "And I thought black widow was meant to be the fun one" I say back. "I am fun, just not right now.". I go to her closet and get out a pretty black dress that she has that would show off her amazing figure that she has and some black heels and throw them at her. "Please come, you don't have to drink just come keep a eye on me". She finally gets up from her bed and goes to her bathroom taking her dress.

[8:30pm]
We finally arrive to the party it was packed, me and Natasha got out of the car and I take her hand and lead her inside. "I don't know why I agreed to come to this" I hear Natasha say. "You agreed to it because you have a soft spot from me even if we dislike each other" and of course she just rolls her eyes because that Natasha.

Natasha's POV
Cleo is holding my hand why we are walking around inside it's really loud. Everyone is saying hi to Cleo, we finally make in over to a small group of people "who's the chick,did you sleep with this one lee?" I male voice said. " haha very funny jace, she works with my brother I live with her she's cool" Cleo said still holding my hand. "Well I'm Maddie and this is jace we are cleo's best friends and this is Abby jace's cousin" Maddie said. " hi im Nat" I didn't want to say my full name. "Okay well in getting a drink do you want on Nat or do you want some water?" Cleo saids letting go of me hand I shake my head no.

It's been like 3 hours since we came I'm getting to know cleo's friend Cleo went off to talk to other people every now and again but she always came back to make sure I was okay. Next thing I knew a guy who was drunk came up behind me and slapped my ass, I badly wanted to kick him where it hurts but I didn't want to make a scene. Cleos friend saw and told him to back off but Cleo who was on the other side of the room which has been staring at me she saw and punch the guy in the face "leave her the fuck alone". She then turned to me and put her hands on my cheeks  "hey you okay, I'm sorry" she saids in a soft voice. "I'm fine you didn't have to do that" I say back, "I'm surprised you didn't to be honest" she giggled a bit I love it when she giggles. "Alright we're going see you guys later" she said why turning around to face jace, Abby and Maddie. "Bye guys it was nice meeting you Nat" Maddie said. "Yeah nice meeting you too bye" I say before Cleo takes my hand and walks out.

Cleo's POV
We get in the car at Natasha was driving since she didn't drink at all. "Have you been smoking?" She asked I'm guessing she can smell it on me. "Ah yeah I have been actually" I say I didn't want to lie to her. "Cleo you know it's not good for your health". "Yeah I know I won't do it again" I told her I wouldn't do it again and she smiled at me I'm not even dating this girl and I feel like I can just stop everything for her and I will have no problem with it I would stop the smoking, drinking, parting just for this girl. And to think I hated her but she isn't actually that bad.

We get home and Nat helps me walk up the stairs to my bedroom and she helps me take my heels and dress off so I'm left with a bra and thong. It didn't really bother Natasha as much since she has already seen me naked so it isn't weird. She left the room and I fell straight asleep think about her.

Word count: 857 words