Chapter 6

Wanda's POV
I see Lilith walk in the room she walks over to me and sits next to me. "What's up" I say, she doesn't answer "hello earth to Lilith". She is looking at the wall she is thinking about something but I don't know what it was she was thinking and I didn't want to read her mind because i didn't want to invade her privacy.

"Nat's going on a date with Steve today" she finally saids looking at the plain white wall still.
"So he did ask her, what's that got to do with you?" I ask

She sighs and looks at me. I don't if she is sad or angry or both. "She shouldn't be going on that date with Steve they wouldn't make a good match there too different and we all know that Steve isn't over Peggy" Lilith said and sounded pissed before walking out the room I didn't know if I should have followed her or not.

[ 10pm]

Natasha's POV
I get back from my date with Steve. I get up to my room door but before I went to my room I heard really loud music coming from Lilith's room and her singing "u put you hands under my shirt undid my bra and said these words.."

I walk to her door and open it slowly I look and see Lilith on her bed dancing with a bottle of whiskey in her hand half of it gone. She was drunk, it didn't surprise me, I walk to her speaker and turn the music off she turns around "hey what was that for I was listening to that" she said until she realised it was me. "Omg Natasha your back... how did your date go" the next thing she saids why she was getting down from her bed. I take the whiskey from her hand "we can talk about that in the morning right now you need to sleep" I say. I put her into bed and put the Blanket on her before leaving. "Natasha" , she said before I left the room. "Yeah Lilith" I say in a calm voice before walking out with the bottle of whiskey. "Thank you" I was about to ask why she said thank you but before I could her eyes closed. I left the room.

I went down stairs to the bar and but the whiskey on the bar " I didn't think you were the one to drink whiskey Natasha" I heard Tony's voice behind me. "I'm not I just came from Lilith's room after putting her to bed she was drunk" I say turning around to face him. "You to are getting close I see" he said why getting a drink for himself. "Fuck off tony and let me do my job" I say walking out. " remember I gave you the order to do it" I heard him shout, I went to check on Lilith before I went to bed. Something seemed off I walk over too her "Lilith, Lilith" there's no response, I check her to see if she was breathing she wasn't. I was freaking out I didn't know what to do, I quickly picked her up and and ran downstairs " BRUCE,TONY ANYONE I NEED YOU HELP!" I yell everyone starts rushing in the room they see me holding Lilith " she isn't breathing"

Word count: 561 words